Transaction variant for VA02 not working

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.
I thought of using SHD0 transaction variant for VA02 by skipping some screens in between and directly going to output screen.

I gave VA02 in SHD0 and zVariant under transaction variant and then pressed create button.
It took me to VA02 screen, i press entered then a pop up screen appeared, where it i made all the fields invisible except for salesorder number
then pressing enter took me to item overview screen, Then i went to Extra>Output>Header>edit screen.
It again asked me for series of pop screen for which I ticked donot show the screen.
Finally at the output screen I save and exit copying the final screen vatiant.

I come back to SHD0 save it and run it...only the first screen variant works but for subsequent screen it doesnot.
I tried make the field os the second screen output only and invisible..even then the screen appears as it is.

I donot want the users to change anything in this screen...directly go to output screen, add output and print.

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
88 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PayPal Redirect Issue
When I have my paypal button set so that is redirects to http://empiremarketing.ca/order.php,it work

Request-URI Too Large
I have created a simple submit form for a mysql database that puts a piece of code into database.<

error help - Dynamic Image
I've been working on making my site less cluttered in the directories and more secure lately. In an

printing links
Hi every1

i am connecting to a table in sql and the looping through with a while ($ var = my

ME54/ME54N Conditional check for Release of PR
Hi Gurus,

My requirement is to put a check on the release of the PR with respect to the c

help with mysql_error()
Hi,

I am trying to insert data into a table, but I am not able to insert it. I wanted to see

HTML form problem
Ive made a form to that i want to send to my email via PHP. but when it send only the name's etc sen

Transferring session variables into MySQL
I am trying to transfer $_SESSION variables into MySQL. However there is an error in my MySQL statem

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

Confusing Functions
So, I've been reading up on Functions and I like them! However, I need some help using variables in

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash