Weird MySQL error, why am I recieving this?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

PHP Code:


<?php require "global_settings.php"; ?>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<title><?php echo $sitetitle; ?></title>
<center><style type="text/css">

a:link {
color:#24374C;
text-decoration:bold;
}

a:visited {
color:#24374C;
text-decoration:bold;
}

a:active {
outline: none;
color:#24374C;
text-decoration:bold;
}

body {background-color:#b0c4de}

div.box {
width:250px;
padding:10px;
border:3px double #000000;
margin:10px;
background-color:#74AFF2;
}

p
{
border-top-style:dotted;
border-right-style:solid;
border-bottom-style:dotted;
border-left-style:solid;
}

div.menu-blue {
BORDER-RIGHT: #333366 1px solid;
BORDER-LEFT: #6699cc 1px solid;
BORDER-TOP: #6699cc 1px solid;
BORDER-BOTTOM: #333366 1px solid;

FONT-WEIGHT: normal;
FONT-SIZE: 2px;
COLOR: #ffffff;
FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
BACKGROUND-COLOR: #23559C;
TEXT-DECORATION: none;
font-stretch : condensed;
}

.menu-top {
BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid #333366; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid #6699CC; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 2px; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid #6699CC; COLOR: #FFFFFF; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid #333366; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #23559C; TEXT-DECORATION: none;
font-stretch : condensed
}

</style>
<center>
<div class='menu-blue'>
<div align="center">
<table width="600" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="5" style="background-color:#23559C">
<tr>
<td style="background-color:#FFFFFF">


<div align="center">
<table border="0">

</form>
</table>
<?php

$con = mysql_connect("$dbhost", "$dbuser", "$dbpassword") or die(mysql_errno());
if (function_exists('get_magic_quotes_gpc') && get_magic_quotes_gpc())
{
$_POST = array_map('stripslashes', $_POST);
}

$name = $_POST['name'];
$message = $_POST['message'];

//getting the data if the user is banned or not
$get = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users");
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($get))
{
// get data
$ban_check = $row['banned'];

if ($ban_check ==1) {
echo "Your account has been disabled. You are no longer allowed to post.";
}
else {

if (!$name) {
echo "<div class='box'><b><span style='color:red'>You must be logged in to post!</span></b></div>";
}
else
{

//connect
$connect = mysql_connect("$dbhost","$dbuser","$dbpassword") or die("Connection failed!");
mysql_select_db("$db") or die("Database fail!");

//write
$write = mysql_query("INSERT INTO posts VALUES ('','$name','$message')") or die(mysql_error());
$postcount = mysql_query("UPDATE users SET post_count = post_count + 1 WHERE username='$name'");

echo "<div class='box'><font face='arial'><b><span style='color:green'>Posted! Your name was:</span> $name</b> - Your message was....

<b>$message - <a href='bbdemo.php'>View it!</a></b>";
}

}
}
?>


Error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a5488351/public_html/post.php on line 86
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
298 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Probably Easy, Need help with Check Boxes in PHP Code
hello,

Thanks for looking this over and helping me out. My problem is I have a online store l

Extracting Long text from message class with parameters
Hi,

I would like to extract the long text from a message class. However, the long text ha

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

Splitting Attributes
SQL> SELECT I_NAME, substr(I_NAME,1,instr(I_NAME,'O')) "First part",

substr(I_NAME, IN

Delete all from a table
I can not get the following code to work. If I run the sql statement in the db it will delete all t

Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database
I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

I have maxminds geoip lite installed and i

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

Help with PHP and checkboxes
I am posting this for a friend of mine, i wrote a small script for her to process her form data to a

present value of sequence?
Hi

Please help me to find out the present value of sequence?

Thanks

Material Issuing for receiving batch
Dear All experts in MM/ PP,

Material issuing from main stores to factory is currently usi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash