Trying to add functions to table


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have this list of characters and I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to put the results of these functions into the table or what not. Keep in mine that these functions are included in a file that is with the bottom file.

Code: function getstatusname($statusid)
{
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$query = "SELECT
s.name as status
FROM
efed_list_status as s
WHERE
s.id = '$statusid'";
$result = mysql_query ($query);
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
{
$status=cleanquerydata($row['status']);
return $status;
}

}

function getstylename($styleid)
{
$query = "SELECT
style.name as stylename
FROM
efed_list_styles as style
WHERE
style.id = '$styleid'";
$result = mysql_query ($query);
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
{
$style=cleanquerydata($row['stylename']);
return $style;
}
}

function getalignmentname($alignmentid)
{
$query = "SELECT
alignment.name as alignmentname
FROM
efed_list_alignment as alignment
WHERE
alignment.id = '$alignmentid'";
$result = mysql_query ($query);
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
{
$alignmentname=cleanquerydata($row['alignmentname']);
return $alignmentname;
}
}

Code: <?php {
print '<h1 class=backstage>Character Management</h1><br />';
print "<h2 class=backstage>Characters :: <a href="#" onclick="ajaxpage('addcharacter', 'content'); return false;">Add New</a></h2><br />";
{
$query = "SELECT * FROM efed_bio ORDER BY `charactername`";
$result = mysql_query ( $query ); // Run The Query
$rows = mysql_num_rows($result);
if ($rows > 0)
{

print '<table width="100%" class="table1">';
print '<tr class="rowheading">';
print '<td>&nbsp;</td>';
print '<td>&nbsp;</td>';
print '<td>Character Name</td>';
print '<td align=center width=100>Poser Name</td>';
print '<td align=center width=60>Style</td>';
print '<td align=center width=60>Alignment</td>';
print '<td align=center width=60>Status</td>';
print '</tr>';
// Fetch and print all records.
$i = 0;
$current_row = 0;
while ( $row = mysql_fetch_array ( $result, MYSQL_ASSOC ) ) {
$sClass = 'row2';
if ($i ++ & 1) {
$sClass = 'row1';
}
printf ( "<tr class="%s">", $sClass );
print "<td valign="top" align=center width=35><a href="#" onclick="ajaxpage('editcharacter', 'content'); return false;">Edit</a></td>";
print "<td valign="top" align=center width=25><a href="#" onclick="ajaxpage('bio', 'content'); return false;">Bio</a></td>";
printf ( "<td valign="top">%s</td>", $row [charactername] );
printf ( "<td align="center" valign="top">%s</td>", $row [posername] );
printf ( "<td align="center" valign="top">%s</td>", $row [style] );
printf ( "<td align="center" valign="top">%s</td>", $row [name] );
printf ( "<td align="center" valign="top">%s</td>", $row [name] );
print '</tr>';
}
print '</table>';
}
else
{
print '<span>There are characters.</span><br />';
}
print '<br />';
returnmain();
}
}
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
72 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multiple server callbacks (NOT POSTBACKS)
Hello, I have 2 different javascript client side functions that are on timers. When the timers elap

Embedding flash object in Else statement
This is my first major project in PHP and I'm having some trouble embedding a flash object in an Els

Referential Integrity problem when inserting into 2 tables at same time
Hello Everyone,

Im relativity new to PHP and MySQL and i have come up against a problem. i h

Company Code for Vendors created through Business Partners
Hi, experts!

I'm trying to set up the integration between Business Partner (BP) and Vendo

Session variable help
I'm having a very troubling issue. Maybe I'm just looking over something but I have looked at the co

Checking if a process is running (problems including psapi.dll i think...)
Ok, so all I'm trying to do is check if a program is running...

I've found out that I nee

multiple recipients + dbuser mail recall
Hello,

I am building a php login script.

When the user registers the script will send

bit of help needed
Im about to sort out my registration page for my website by customising a "registration" s

newbie question about multiple queries
hi everyone,
I'm sorry to ask such a basic question, but I'm young and trying to learn php on my

Log $_POST
How would i log submits on a form, by everyone? I want to then echo the number of submissions.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash