2 decima places & How to reload my page

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello There,

How do i put full-stop (.) after second figure from behind? ie if i have 123456 in my database and i want it to echo as 1234.56

Secondly, am designing a shopping website. I want the pages to be refreshed after every 5 minutes of usage that is, after the customer might have login to his account and the page is opened for 5 minutes without any operation on the page, i want the page to redirect the customers to login page if the customer now try to use the page after 5 minute o idleness of the page and when he might have login again he should be directed to the page where he was.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
154 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Log $_POST
How would i log submits on a form, by everyone? I want to then echo the number of submissions.

Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,

We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul

Help with syntax
Hi all!

The $bridge variable is not getting passed while it is contained in the line below:

Else statement screws up all css
Does anyone know what goes wrong in the process with this php code?
This code seems to be causing

Word filter problem
Hello,

im trying to make a filter for words inputted in to my website but i want to store the

PHP XML extraction text
I would like to extract an xml text and have that text directly echo(print) out on my web page. Her

Reg Ex
Im trying to search for the string: srv_9 (Dead ???)

I thought to use preg_match, however I d

Sending UDP Raw socket
I truly need help on this. I am trying to write a test program that simulate a network environment

Coefficient of a Restitution Hints
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints on how to write this program...

The coeffi

article site help remaining text
Hi all hope you will be fine
I am creating a article site in this site i want to put some text on

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash