2 decima places & How to reload my page


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello There,

How do i put full-stop (.) after second figure from behind? ie if i have 123456 in my database and i want it to echo as 1234.56

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Secondly, am designing a shopping website. I want the pages to be refreshed after every 5 minutes of usage that is, after the customer might have login to his account and the page is opened for 5 minutes without any operation on the page, i want the page to redirect the customers to login page if the customer now try to use the page after 5 minute o idleness of the page and when he might have login again he should be directed to the page where he was.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
154 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to store checkbox array in a session, and then be able to add to it?
I'm trying to store an array of checkbox values into a session array, sort of like a shopping cart,

Using system() and bringing back the results
I am aware that you can use system() within PHP to execute system commands, but I was wondering if t

Change Sort Order to Display Newest File First
Hi Guys,

I have a page that sorts the contents (PDFs) of a directory and displays them on the

Display search result
Hi!

I have a SQL database with information about albums and track (music).

This is wh

Splitting Attributes
SQL> SELECT I_NAME, substr(I_NAME,1,instr(I_NAME,'O')) "First part",

substr(I_NAME, IN

Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website

Need help to identify this error please
:confused:Can anyone help me tell what this error message means? Maybe tell me where to look to fix

Simultaneous select/update/insert
Hi

How would I need to go about when 2 users update a single row simultaneous? And how would

need help in creating captcha
hi i have a problem creating captcha system. i create some basic script for image displaying but it

double and single quotes in text fields acting up... help please
Single quotes, when entered into a text field, create an sql error upon Submit. It seems to create t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash