using file_get_contents??

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and return the results based on whatever username was typed into the form.

liek for example i would type "thisismyusername" and it would check all search pages for that exact username and if it came up empty to return "sorry, no username has been found matching this username" or else return "the username so and so has been found"

the search url is this:
Code: http://vampirefreaks.com/gothicresults.php?pg=1&sex=male&sortby=user_datejoinedand you can manually enter the page or change it by changing the pg= variable

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
226 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support
Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements

Getting Subdomain Name With PHP?
I want to grab the subdomain name with PHP so I can generate database queries.

for example my

iterating through an array and escape each value independently.
I have a set up where the variable being escaped is an array and it needs to be iterated and escaped

Best way to read this text file.
Hi.I am planning to make a small application in C# to convert the players from Football manager 2010

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

Specific name typed, specific image shown on html page
Hello,

Fairly new to PHP and was curious if someone might know how to solve a fairly simple r

Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy
Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y in

Bandwidth monitoring?
Hi guys,

I need a little information I have written a php app and I occurred to that I need

Login script (probably a simple error)
dbConfig.php
Code: <?
// Replace the variable values below
// with your specific dat

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash