Weird Problem with curl while sending data


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am facing a weird problem with sending data to a site via curl.

If i send the value by this

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: $data1="action=capt&tm=1256956853&tmhash=074144d43b5e2fcf34607221bd51b69dded08475&wait=30&waithash=7772647b09ec9995fc3c92d9f04be89029f80564";
curl_setopt($ch2, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$data1);
It works in the above case but however if I send the values like this

Code: $data="action=".$action."&tm=".$tm."&tmhash=".$tmhash."&wait=".$wait."&waithash=".$waithash;
curl_setopt($ch2, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$data);
It won't work.
Here I set $data1 from the value of $data only by getting its output on screen. So $data1 and $data are same.
Just the difference is that $data is in form of variables which I get using preg_match.
I use preg_match to get values of action,tm,tmhash and all that.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
131 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style

problem with query error
First Thanks to those who helped me on my previous posts, and the following code i'm using is not mi

Help building / using array
First - this is a cross-posting, if this is wrong I apologise! What started out as a MySQL query que

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

How do I replace any number of character occurences with one occurrence?
How do I replace any number of character occurences with one occurrence?

Let's say I have:

calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same

Escape Latin Characters
I need to escape latin characters in an xml doc. Example: "é" is escaped to "é". I thoug

returning data from an ssh2_exec()
here's what i got.


$conn = ssh2_connect($this->_host);
ssh2_auth_password($c

Beginner question regarding Array's
Hi everyone, the page im working on has an array of variable at the top...

Code: $define_li

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash