PHP MySQL and DATE


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi everyone

I have a databse and in one of the columns I have date values such as 2009-March-27. If i have a php interface and want to use a query to select all the rows that is in say october. how would the query look like?? Because i know how to check the whole date, but I want a query that only checks the months... Please help!

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
159 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table
Good day!

I'm a beginner in PHP and I'm not expecting a full coding for this qestion. I'm jus

Restricted access to sub-folder in iis6 doesn't work?
Basically I'm trying to add restriction to sub-folder (which contains pdf) in web.config for iis6 as

Oracle Text CTX_DOC.snippet slow
I have a table (FILE_TABLE) that contains a blob column (ft_file) and I have created the following O

Calling variables
I want to call this to my website but it doesn't display what I want it to,

Code: <h5&

IIS7 and getimagesize() problem
I have just discovered after hrs of trying to fix a problem where it's coming from. It's to do with

Need Reporting Advice
My SQL server doesn't support MS SQL reporting services that comes with SQL Enterprise or Express. T

Renaming a file that a user uploads to site?
My site allows for registered users to upload images to the site under their own gallery. Currently

Formatting echo from database
So I have a database that stores First and last names, then echos them back to a website, as of now

An odd assignment statement. Can someone explain this assignment to me?
What purpose is served by the bit of code between the two equal signs in the $installurl set? Is th

Pls help with PHP
Pls can anyone direct me on how to create a user account for a customer. For example i want know if

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash