OPINIONS WANTED
This is my login page code, and I want your opinion on it please!
Code: // Login ~ CHECKS
insert Multiple rows into the table from that table data
Hi All,
I have a requirement like to insert mulitple rows into the table from that
php ajax - two drop down list with a submit button
i have created a form with 2 drop-down list and a submit button. I would like to know how to pass th
Force download script not handling files with spaces properly
I have a regular old php force download script, uses this code:
Code: header("Cache-Cont
Secure FTP
Hi experts,
There is no SFTP action in MII workbench.
This means it needs developing custo
pageination not working right... coping images over 4 pages
Code: <?php //This code will obtain the required page number from the $_GET array. Note that
MS are the best!!!
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/australia/windows/default.aspx?h=watch-a-demo and click the massive '
what are '%S%', '%E%'
for example when i see Code: [Select]printf("Hello %srn", $name);
what does %s means
quick basic question, hopefully not dumb
I don't know how to search for this, so forgive me if it's been covered...
I often see an exa
Google voice
I currently have a form in html, but I want it in php so the information is not in the source code.<