Working with popups and such in a class


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've recently started building my applications completely enclosed in classes. I like the fact that I can base everything off one root and work with that, but I'm having a problem with popups (Facebox) and getting the application working with the popup.

Currently what I have is a class for users, within that users class all my user SESSIONS get handled, login/logout actions, and my login, register, and forgot password templates are included through a get() function within the class.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I also have the main class. Here's a quick example

class main()
{
public function __construct()
{
require_once(MAIN_PATH.'plugins/users/users.php');
$this->USERS = new USERS;
}
}

When i include the login page I'm calling it like this
$this->USERS->get('tmpl','login');

Which works, everything works good, but the problem is when I popup the register and forgot in the facebox. I have a helper.php that I popup with a $_GET global tmpl that will equal either register or forgot, and through that I want to be able to do $this->USERS->get('tmpl',$_GET['tmpl']).

I don't know if I'm explaining this right but if anyone had some hints or a tutorial on how I deal with popups and still having everything within my class. My ultimate goal is to make it as if that popup was basically the same as being apart of the page, where I can access everything since as I would normally be able too.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
90 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

Cache PHP Objects/Classes?
Does anyone have ideas about caching PHP objects using something like: http://memcached.org/

error checking breaking my code
Hi there, OK first of all, big apologies for what I assume is really fundamental errors in the struc

how do i display data on a page from mysql
1 - do i use this code at the top of each of my page i wish to only alow access if there as been a s

Date/Time and Checkbox
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to insert the current date and tim

Export hangs
Hi all, please help

I have a Oracle 10.2.0.3.0 database. When I want to query the dba_segmen

Form help: Syntax & Logic
Hello again all,

I'm working on a form and ran into a wall (again) and can't seem to think th

How to search for several parameters from objects in a database?
I have a database with lots of information about objects.
Now I would like to search for 4 or 5 p

Displaying image pathname instead of image
Hello

Im trying to upload and then display images from a mysql database - Its only basic and

upload control not working with update panel
Hi,

I am working with Asp.Net FileUpload control with ajax update panel,

if i use the

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash