Working with popups and such in a class

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've recently started building my applications completely enclosed in classes. I like the fact that I can base everything off one root and work with that, but I'm having a problem with popups (Facebox) and getting the application working with the popup.

Currently what I have is a class for users, within that users class all my user SESSIONS get handled, login/logout actions, and my login, register, and forgot password templates are included through a get() function within the class.

I also have the main class. Here's a quick example

class main()
{
public function __construct()
{
require_once(MAIN_PATH.'plugins/users/users.php');
$this->USERS = new USERS;
}
}

When i include the login page I'm calling it like this
$this->USERS->get('tmpl','login');

Which works, everything works good, but the problem is when I popup the register and forgot in the facebox. I have a helper.php that I popup with a $_GET global tmpl that will equal either register or forgot, and through that I want to be able to do $this->USERS->get('tmpl',$_GET['tmpl']).

I don't know if I'm explaining this right but if anyone had some hints or a tutorial on how I deal with popups and still having everything within my class. My ultimate goal is to make it as if that popup was basically the same as being apart of the page, where I can access everything since as I would normally be able too.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
90 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help PLEASE
ok i have this warning showing up

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for

upload image name with extension using php
hi frds..

<input id="file1" type="file" name="file[]" &a

PHP/Database issue
My friend is helping me make a database where you go to a certain webpage of my site and the page wi

Clean URLs
Hi I was wandering if anyone has ever implemented URLs on their PHP run website using URLS like wiki

gather checkbox data from form into email
Hello all,

First, i'd like to thank everyone who responded to my previous posts regarding set

how to validate date using javascript
I need to validate date in textbox using javascript..
The date is must be not greater than TODAY

Show message after entering data
Hello Colleagues

I would like to display messages after entering the data example: "
dat

Replacing a string on click of a button
Hi! Is there a way to replace a string on a click of a text link?

This is what I've come up w

Allegro crashes when running load_bitmap. Why?
I can not get Allegro to load any BMP images. Here is a section of test code. The picture is in the

Procedural to OOP
John Kleijn said that to avoid writing "crappy code", we should learn OOP and common OO pr

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash