
The report of the socio-economic survey that Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's government had talked about conducting in the Supreme Court will come after one and a half months. This report will be presented in the Bihar Legislature. This means that it will take one and a half months for the complete report of the caste-based census to come. Economic survey data will also be included in this. This was announced by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar himself during the all-party meeting.
Bihar government aims to develop everyone.
CM Nitish Kumar told the representatives of all parties that detailed information about all the classes has been given in the caste-based census report. The survey team has worked properly. Every single thing has been surveyed in detail. In this, information about everyone's caste, information about their family, economic survey, and educational status of the family has been taken. Further work will be done for the development of common people with the consent of all parties. Bihar government aims to develop everyone and take them forward continuously.
Caste-based census report has been prepared in haste
Not only this, CM Nitish Kumar gave complete information to the representatives of all parties on 17 questions including details of people of all religions and castes on caste-based calculation. However, representatives of the BJP, HAM, and the AIMIM party alleged that the caste-based census report had been prepared in a hurry. The Grand Alliance government should explain the mechanism as to how they have prepared this report. There is nothing new in this report. Counting many castes is not realistic. There must be an investigation of whether the survey team worked properly or not.
People from different societies are raising questions
After the meeting on Tuesday, the BJP said, "We registered our objections in the all-party meeting. We told them what were the shortcomings and shortcomings. The Chief Minister asked the officials to look into it." In response to the question of what he said about the tampering of data, Sinha said - "The objection is not just ours. Everyone is raising it. Former Deputy CM, Legislative Council leader has also objected. We said that objection should be registered on this." " In response to a question about keeping Kayasthas at 0.6 percent and reducing the number of eunuchs, he said, "There should be an opportunity to object. People from different communities are raising questions. They should be allowed to object." Should also be received and should also be executed. This is what has been put there."
NISAR: What is NISAR, a joint satellite mission of ISRO and NASA? Know what the benefits will be.
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is going to launch a satellite on Wednesday evening
The country's top court made a big comment on Friday. While hearing a PIL, the Supreme Court dire
Former Australian batsman Michael Hussey has expressed his anger over the busy calendar of cricke
US President Donald Trump is taking strict action against illegal immigration. The Trump administ
The Supreme Court has imposed an interim stay on the University Grants Commission's (UGC) new reg
Farmers sitting on strike against the Noida Authority for almost 60 days will march to Delhi toda
Well-known singer Udit Narayan is in the news these days. He is being badly trolled on social med
Despite India's strong protest against America's tariff, President Donald Trump's health has not
Under the captaincy of Shubman Gill, the Indian cricket team ended the 58-year drought at Edgbast
The Odisha and Bengal governments are on high alert regarding cyclone Dana. The central governmen