
JDU's chief spokesperson and member of the Legislative Council Neeraj Kumar has targeted the fast unto death of Prashant Kishore (PK), the mastermind of the Jan Suraj Party. He said that PK's movement is nothing more than a political drama.
During this, he also said that Prashant Kishore, who opposes liquor ban, has no moral right to sit under the statue of Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi and fast.
Aimed the statement of ending liquor ban
Neeraj Kumar said that Bapu had put the consumption of alcohol in the category of sin. Influenced by him, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar implemented the liquor ban law in the state. Now Prashant Kishore is saying that if his government is formed, he will end the liquor ban. The amount received from the income of liquor will be spent on education.
Accused of playing with the future of youth
Neeraj said that in reality, Prashant Kishore has no sympathy with unemployed students. He is competing politically with opposition leader Tejashwi Yadav and MP Pappu Yadav. The aim of these three is to play with the future of students and youth.
A group of youth reached for fast on the second day.
On the second day of the fast unto death, on Friday, groups of youth kept coming and going to participate in the movement of Prashant Kishore (PK), the mastermind of the Jan Suraj Party (JSUPA). Educationist KC Sinha, who is a member of the core committee of JSUPA, also reached there.
With the coming and going groups, that corner of Gandhi Maidan, where PK is on fast in the bitter cold under the statue of Bapu, echoed with anti-government slogans. Patna's ADM also reached out to persuade him.
Fast will continue till CM communicates.
During this, Prashant Kishore made it clear that till Chief Minister Nitish Kumar himself does not communicate with the BPSC candidates, he will continue with the fast.
After talking to the Chief Minister, the candidates will decide what to do next.
Every decision of the candidates will be acceptable to them. It is noteworthy that PK has been on fast since Thursday evening with five demands related to the education system.
After the irregularities in the preliminary examination of BPSC, the demand for re-examination at all the centers is also one of them. However, the commission had already announced the cancellation of the examination of one center and the candidates of that center have also been called to 22 examination centers for re-examination on Saturday.
Meanwhile, efforts are also being made to convince PK at the level of the administration. PK told the ADM that on December 29, even on the instructions of the administration, he had asked the candidates to end the protest.
After that, the agitators were lathi-charged. Now the agitation will not be withdrawn on the instructions of the administration. The only condition is that there should be positive intervention of the Chief Minister.
Currently, there are nine contestants remaining on Bigg Boss 19. The reality show's finale will b
Kesari 2 got the support of PM Modi before its release, Akshay Kumar thanked the Prime Minister.
Akshay Kumar, R. Madhavan and Ananya Pandey starrer film 'Kesari: Chapter 2' is in the news these
Amaal Malik plays another 'game' with Tanya Mittal, a new twist on the sweater in 'Bigg Boss 19'
Every day, the reality show Bigg Boss 19 sees a new drama unfold. Sometimes it's a fight over hou
Chennai Super Kings are in poor form in IPL 2025. CSK has won only two out of 7 matches so far an
Last night, actress Tanushree Dutta shared a reel on social media, in which she was seen crying a
Bigg Boss is such a TV reality show whose TRP is down or up, the audience watches it with great i
Air India's Ahmedabad-London flight has been cancelled due to technical fault. This is the same r
The government may have given relief to vehicles that have completed their age in Delhi, but this
Bigg Boss 19: This TV actress got an invitation to Salman Khan's show, will she enter season 19?
Everyone is eagerly waiting for the controversial show Bigg Boss 19 on the small screen. Every da
Did Trump threaten not to trade for a ceasefire? India rejects the US President's statement
A ceasefire has been declared between India and Pakistan. A ceasefire was agreed between the two