Delhi Election 2025: Restlessness increased within BJP before the elections, many leaders on the path of rebellion


Posted on 14th Jan 2025 11:06 am by rohit kumar

By declaring MLA Mohan Singh Bisht as the candidate from Mustafabad, BJP has been successful in removing the displeasure of the candidates, but in many areas, the leaders who were denied ticket have started taking the path of rebellion. This has posed a challenge for the party to convince the disgruntled leaders and their supporters and engage them in election campaign. If the dissatisfaction of the leaders increases, then the party's problems will increase.

 

Rebellion came to the fore after the second list

The party had released the first list of 29 candidates on January 4. After that, some people had come to the state BJP office and protested against Gajendra Yadav, the candidate declared from Mehrauli assembly constituency. Dissatisfaction of workers was also reported in some other areas, but after the second list released on January 11, there is dissatisfaction on many seats.

 

Kapil Mishra made candidate from Karawal Nagar

The ticket of five-time MLA Mohan Singh Bisht from Karawal Nagar was cut and Kapil Mishra was declared the candidate. Opposing this, MLA Mohan Singh Bisht announced to contest the election as an independent and said that BJP will suffer losses on the surrounding seats as well.

 

File photo of BJP leader Kapil Mishra. The party, removing his displeasure, declared him the candidate from Mustafabad on Sunday. After this, former MLA Neeldaman Khatri, who was denied the ticket, opened a front against Rajkaran Khatri, the candidate declared from Narela.

 

Former MLA warned of contesting the election as an independent

 

He has warned of contesting the election as an independent if the candidate is not changed in a press conference. Some workers from Sultanpur Mazra protested outside the state office of the Bharatiya Janata Party against making Karm Singh Karma the candidate.

 

Former Mayor Master Azad Singh and former Mayor Mukesh Suryan from Dwarka are angry for not getting the ticket from Mundka. The party is facing a big challenge to convince the disgruntled leaders.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Army chief's warning sparks political firestorm: Congress questions, BJP-JDU issues stern warning to Pakistan

Indian Army Chief General Upendra Dwivedi's statement regarding Pakistan has sparked political tu

Shubman Gill wreaked havoc with the bat in England, breaking Rahul Dravid's 23-year-old record.

Indian Test captain Shubman Gill made a historic record on English soil on 13 July. He broke the

'India is not neutral, but for peace': What else did PM Modi say in his bilateral talks with Putin?

Russian President Vladimir Putin is on the second day of his visit to India today. President Puti

Bulldozer action continues at Turkman Gate; 11 arrested so far in the stone-pelting case; Maulana Rashid says, "No action should be taken against innocent people."

Police have intensified their crackdown following the anti-encroachment drive in the Turkman Gate

IND vs ENG: Will Bumrah play in the fourth Test? Former player gave a surprising answer; BCCI's strategy revealed

Former Indian wicketkeeper batsman Deep Dasgupta believes that fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah can be

Akhilesh said: No question was raised on Rana Sanga's bravery, Dimple also opened a front against the government.

SP President Akhilesh Yadav said that Samajwadi Party believes in social justice and establishmen

Weather changes due to drizzle in Delhi-NCR, how will the weather be today in other states, including UP-Bihar?

The monsoon has begun to withdraw from North India. For the past few days, several states, includ

India-US Tension: 'We will buy those things which India has made with its sweat'; PM Modi's important message from Kashi

The people of the country should take a pledge of Swadeshi. We will buy those things that India h

IND vs ENG: Batsman Yashasvi's poor fielding cost him heavily, he missed so many catches in the last three Tests, the team lost all three

Yashasvi Jaiswal is in a lot of discussions these days. He is in the dock after Team India's defe

IND vs SA: "Everyone is playing scared..." Former cricketer lashed out at the team management after India were all out for 93.

Former Indian cricketer Mohammad Kaif said that Indian Test batsmen are struggling at home due to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash