
Complaints of mobile phones being stolen have been pouring in from the crowded concert of singer Diljit Dosanjh held in Jaipur on Sunday. Jaipur Police Commissioner Biju George Joseph said that the city police suspect that a gang barged into the concert and fled with mobile phones. He also said that some phones were reported missing at the entrance.
32 FIRs lodged for phone theft
SHO (Sanganer Sadar) Nand Lal Jat said that 32 FIRs have been lodged so far in connection with the case. However, sources reveal that more complaints have been received. After the concert, a large crowd gathered at the police station to lodge FIRs, which said that around 100 mobile phones went missing during the three-hour show.
Over 100 phones stolen
Sources further said that the huge crowd at the event created an atmosphere that allowed thieves to take advantage of the situation. Many phones fell due to jostling in the crowd and reports were filed only against those who had brought documents of their phones. While the police registered 32 FIRs, many of those who lost their phones had come from New Delhi, Haryana, and Punjab to attend the show.
The whole incident happened in the crowd.
A woman from New Delhi told the police that she had come to Jaipur especially to watch the concert, but her phone was stolen as soon as she entered. Another victim said that the heavy crowd at the entrance made it easy for someone to steal the mobile phone.
Police are investigating
The police are currently questioning some suspects to identify the gang responsible for the theft. He revealed that similar incidents had happened at concerts in other cities, including New Delhi, where mobile theft gangs targeted concert-goers.
India's young T20 star opener Abhishek Sharma praised Gautam Gambhir after the hosts defeated Eng
India defeated New Zealand and qualified for the semi-finals by topping their group. Batting firs
Akashdeep Gill, who was arrested from Punjab in connection with the murder of NCP leader Baba Sid
Pakistan Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif on Thursday proposed talks with India. He says that Pakist
Vivek Agnihotri starrer 'Bengal Files' is currently surrounded by controversies. There was a lot
Delhi AQI: Protest against pollution at India Gate; police detain protesters
People are now taking to the streets to protest against pollution in the capital. On Sunday, peop
War 2 Trailer: Hrithik Roshan's film shows a lot of action, audience's excitement is at its peak
Ever since the announcement of Hrithik Roshan, Jr NTR, and Kiara Advani's action thriller film 'W
Donald Trump: 'This will not affect foreign language films,' says PGOI president on Trump's decision
US President Donald Trump recently announced a 100% tariff on films produced outside the U.S. In
26-year-old Test captain Shubman Gill is likely to be appointed captain of the Indian team for th
These days the issue of work shifts is hot in Bollywood corridors. After becoming a mother, Deepi