India bluntly after Nagrota encounter: told Pak, officer - policy of support for terrorists should stop, terrorist groups should be eliminated


Posted on 21st Nov 2020 03:09 pm by rohit kumar

Two days after the Nagrota encounter, the Indian Foreign Ministry summoned the Pakistan High Commission official on Saturday. In two words, Pakistan should stop the policy of supporting terrorists. Terrorist groups continue to harbor Pakistan. From there, they operate in other countries. Pak government should eliminate terrorist groups on its land.

 

India also told the Pakistan High Commissioner that initial reports have revealed that the terrorists killed in Nagrota belonged to Jaish-e-Mohammed. Jaish has executed many terrorist incidents in India including Pulwama in 2019. The logistics recovered from the terrorists in Nagrota suggest that there was a conspiracy to disrupt the electoral process in Jammu and Kashmir.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Messages were being received from Pak handlers

Four terrorists of Jaish-e-Mohammed were killed in an encounter on 19 November in Nagrota, Jammu and Kashmir. The slain militants were chatting with handlers sitting in Pakistan. They were being given instructions from there. This has been revealed by the investigation of the terrorists' mobile phones. At the same time, the Indian Foreign Ministry has summoned the High Commissioner of Pakistan in this matter.

 

Earlier, security forces recovered mobile handsets of the MPD-2505 model made in Pakistan from the terrorists. These include the SIM cards of Pakistan. The recovered mobile handsets are not Android phones. The special thing is that it does not even have a key-app. These include only text message chats.

 

Pakistani handler's chat with terrorists

In the message, one of the slain terrorists asked his handler, "Where to reach? Is there a sunset? Is there any difficulty?"

 

Investigation of planning of terrorists continues

This information is very important for the investigating agencies. This gives them time to cross the border and from there to the highway. All four mobile phones are being investigated right now. Also, an attempt is being made to trace other messages. This can provide important clues about the planning of terrorists.

 

Mobile given before crossing the border

According to sources in intelligence agencies, these terrorists were given mobile phones before crossing the border. After coming across the border of India, a guide brought them to the Jammu-Delhi highway. From there he was seated in the truck. Investigation agencies are looking for that guide of terrorists.

 

Truck number traced at toll plaza

While moving towards Kashmir on Thursday morning, the truck of terrorists crossed the cold Khui toll plaza of Samba district at 3:55 am. Here truck number JK01L1055 was traced. The truck reached the toll plaza about 35 km from here at 4:45 pm. Security forces had blown up a truck full of terrorists at this place.

2 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Thane's 'Thackeray' new Maharashtra CM: Father was a factory worker, mother worked in homes; Shinde himself drove an auto to take care of his family

In the current political turmoil in Maharashtra, the person whose name is most discussed is Eknat

Wayanad landslide: DNA testing of 349 human body parts has been completed so far, DNA testing of 52 parts could not be done due to decomposition

DNA testing of 401 body parts recovered from the landslide-hit areas in Wayanad on July 30 was co

Delhi Election 2025: 'The attacking BJP workers should be arrested', Kejriwal has written a letter to EC with these 4 demands

Arvind Kejriwal has written a letter to the Chief Election Commissioner regarding the attack on A

PM Modi Deoghar Visit: PM Modi targets opposition, 'Shortcut politics leads to short circuit'

PM Modi Jharkhand Visit: PM Narendra Modi is on a tour of Jharkhand today. Here he inaugurated an

RCB vs KKR: RCB lost the first match under Kohli's captaincy in IPL 2023, Virat himself told the culprit

Under the captaincy of Virat Kohli, Royal Challengers Bangalore have faced defeat after two conse

Bluntly: External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar broke his silence on India-China relations, said - this time the answer...

External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar's statement has come to the fore amidst the long-standing

Elon Musk removes CEO Parag Agarwal as soon as the Twitter acquisition is complete, top management leaves

Elon Musk completed the Twitter acquisition deal on Thursday. As soon as he got ownership of the

NEET student Ayushi Patel had made false allegations, court rejected the petition; Will NTA take action now?

A petition was filed in the Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court to not declare the result of a

ASUS Zenfone 10: This cool smartphone launched with a powerful processor and 16GB RAM, will get a premium design

Asus has launched its latest flagship smartphone, the Asus Zenfone 10 in Europe. The smartphone i

Salman Khan has got another action thriller, South Cinema filmmaker confirmed

Bollywood's mega superstar Salman Khan has been away from the silver screens for the last year. H

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash