
Bengal Governor Dr CV Anand Bose expressed concern over the incident of rape and murder of a female doctor in Kolkata's government RG Kar Hospital. On Friday, he said that whatever happened in RG Kar Hospital was very disturbing and shocking.
Admissions made to tamper with evidence: Governor
The Governor said that people across the country are disappointed and angry with this incident. In a conversation with a news agency, Bose questioned the role of Kolkata Police and said that an attempt had been made to tamper with the evidence or destroy the evidence. People also feel that a deliberate attempt has been made to mislead them so it appears that it was a suicide.
Can the President's rule be imposed in Bengal?
Let us tell you that while talking to NDTV on Friday, Governor Anand Bose gave his reaction on the matter of imposing the President's rule in Bengal. He said, "A demand is a demand. Let's see what happens now. As a governor, I would like to be cautious on such issues. There are many options in the Constitution. I keep my options reserved at this time. I do not want to publicly say what I am going to do next under the Constitution of India."
People are just demanding justice: Governor
He said that the police officers had handled this matter very poorly. People have the right to know the truth. The governor said that I went to the spot (RG Kar Hospital) yesterday (Thursday) after the incident of vandalism by the miscreants. People are just demanding justice. The entire society is with them (victims and agitators), we have to give them justice.
Also Read: PM Modi's meeting with BJP officials on August 17, brainstorming will be done on the new president
Railways on Saturday successfully tested crowd control measures at New Delhi Railway Station. Und
Ranveer Singh's spy thriller film 'Dhruva' has been making headlines for several reasons. The fil
Currently, there are nine contestants remaining on Bigg Boss 19. The reality show's finale will b
The central government on Friday opposed a petition in the Delhi High Court seeking a reduction i
A joint team of the State Archaeological Directorate and Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) on
The cold wave is now intensifying in North India. Since Tuesday, a cold wave has intensified acro
The controversy over Diljit Dosanjh's recently released film 'Sardarji 3' is not stopping. The fi
Donald Trump: 'This will not affect foreign language films,' says PGOI president on Trump's decision
US President Donald Trump recently announced a 100% tariff on films produced outside the U.S. In
Aamir Khan's 'Sitare Zameen Par' has been in constant discussions since its release. The film is
Rahul Dravid, who led the Indian team to win the T20 World Cup under his coaching, is spending qu