
Heavy firing is going on between the joint team of terrorists and security forces in the Redwani Pine area of Kulgam district of South Kashmir. So far, three terrorists have been reported killed in this encounter. A top Lashkar commander is also among the two terrorists trapped in the area.
Terrorists tried to escape from their hideout
Around 10.30 pm, when the security forces cordoned off the village and tried to move forward, they came to know about the terrorists hiding in one place. He tried to run away from his hideout. To break the siege of the soldiers, they first fired rifle grenades at them and then fired with their automatic weapons. 7 security forces, saving themselves, fired back and with that, the encounter started.
People were evacuated to a safe place
Concerned officials said that many people living in houses located around the encounter site have been evacuated to safe places so that any kind of civilian loss can be avoided. The encounter site has been surrounded from all sides.
Security forces closed all the escape routes of terrorists
All escape routes of the terrorists have been closed. He refused to confirm whether any terrorist was killed or injured and said that it would not be appropriate to say anything in this matter until the operation was completely over.
'Dalapathi 69' will be South Superstar Vijay's last film before entering politics. Fans are keepi
A 5-Test series will begin between India and England on June 20. Before this series, bad news has
In Ludhiana, the water of the Sutlej River is causing damage to the Sasrali area of the cit
Punjabi singer Diljit Singh Dosanjh this morning participated in the daily morning Bhasma Aarti o
In a controversy that has escalated tensions between the central government and the judiciary, Pr
Bollywood film 'Udaipur Files' is still stuck in legal complications. The Center has permitted th
The saint community, concerned about the declining population rate of Hindus in the country, will
At a time when Ashwin was at the peak of his career, he decided to retire from international cric
Former Indian cricketer Mohammad Kaif said that Indian Test batsmen are struggling at home due to
IPL 2025: Did Lucknow make a plan of '50 crores' to buy Rohit? Statement of team owner Sanjiv Goenka
There may be a mega auction this year for IPL 2025. Talks are currently going on between the BCCI