
The second phase of the ongoing encroachment removal campaign in the Chandola area of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, continues for the second day today. In this campaign, the administration is removing illegal constructions on a large scale. Let us tell you that this campaign is being run to free more than 2.5 lakh square meters of land from encroachment. Given this, many bulldozers and more than 3000 police personnel have been deployed on the spot.
'99.9% work completed so far'
Giving information in the matter, Joint Commissioner of Police (JCP) of Ahmedabad Crime Branch, Jaipal Singh Rathore said that the second phase of the campaign in Chandola area started yesterday. After this, 99.9 percent of the demolition work has been completed so far. Now some religious structures are being removed. The JCP appealed to the public not to believe the rumors. Also, the administration is working with complete transparency and within the ambit of the law.
The action is going on peacefully.
Along with this, the administration says that this action is going on peacefully without any violence. Also, the administration has appealed to the local people for cooperation. The aim of this campaign is to free the government land of the city from illegal encroachments and ensure its proper use.
Illegal properties were also demolished in Rajkot.
Let us tell you that earlier, more than 60 illegal constructions of habitual offenders registered for serious crimes were demolished in Rajkot city. According to the police, joint teams of city police, Rajkot Municipal Corporation, and Mamlatdar (revenue officer) office carried out a demolition drive in Raiya Gam and Raiya Dhar areas on Monday. The areas fall under the limits of Gandhigram-2 police station.
After heavy rains on Tuesday, a cloud burst in Dharali, Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, causing terrible
The controversial reality show Bigg Boss Season 19 witnessed a shocking eviction last week, with
A thick layer of smog blankets the national capital, Delhi. According to the Central Pollution Co
A case has been filed against two managers of Aryan Company for the helicopter crash in Gaurimai
Donald Trump: 'This will not affect foreign language films,' says PGOI president on Trump's decision
US President Donald Trump recently announced a 100% tariff on films produced outside the U.S. In
After the Indo-Pak ceasefire, External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar held talks with Afghanistan'
Meta-owned messaging platform WhatsApp is preparing to introduce a major privacy-focused feature
Bihar politics has once again been embroiled in controversy. A video of Chief Minister Nitish Kum
25 IPS officers reached Aamir Khan's house, the actor's team said- 'We are still with him...'
Aamir Khan was in the news for some time due to his film Sitara Zameen Par. He was promoting the
Punjab Kings team has reached the final of IPL 2025. It defeated Mumbai Indians by five wickets i