Maharashtra: 'Maharashtra will soon get a third deputy chief minister', Sanjay Raut's big attack on Shinde faction


Posted on 24th Jan 2025 12:36 pm by rohit kumar

Shiv Sena (Uddhav Balasaheb Thackeray) leader and Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Raut has made a big claim about Maharashtra politics. He launched a big attack on Deputy Chief Minister Eknath Shinde. He said that people have stood with the BJP due to fear of ED, and CBI. You will see that Maharashtra will soon get a third Deputy Chief Minister. This will be from the Shinde faction of Shiv Sena.

 

On the question related to Uddhav Thackeray's faction being called weak, he said that those making similar allegations should worry about themselves. They are supporting the ruling party due to fear. They are working at the behest of Delhi. Power comes and goes, but we are standing strong here.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Earlier, Sanjay Raut had targeted BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He had said, 'I doubt whether the central government will survive after 2026 or not. I think Modi will not complete his term and once the central government becomes unstable, it will also affect Maharashtra.' Speaking to reporters, Sanjay Raut dismissed speculations that some Shiv Sena (UBT) leaders may leave the party after the party's poor performance in the November 2024 Maharashtra Assembly elections. He was responding to a question on the buzz of former Shiv Sena (UBT) MLA from Rajapur Rajan Salvi leaving the Uddhav Thackeray-led party.

 

In the Lok Sabha elections held last year, the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) won 293 seats in the 543-member House, above the majority figure of 272. However, the BJP remained far from a majority on its own as compared to the last two terms. Raut had claimed that I doubt whether the government at the Center will be able to last till 2026. Modi will not complete his term and when that happens, there will be changes not only in Maharashtra but also in other places (states).

 

Mahayuti's victory in Maharashtra

The performance of Shiv Sena (UBT) was not good in the Maharashtra Assembly elections. The party contested on 36 seats but won only 10. BJP won more than 132 seats. If we talk about the constituents of the BJP-led Mahayuti, Eknath Shinde's Shiv Sena managed to win 57 seats and Ajit Pawar's NCP 41 seats. Mahavikas Aghadi (Congress, Shiv Sena-UBT, NCP-SP) won only 46 seats.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

'I have brought the water of Saryu and Maha Kumbh Sangam for you...', PM Modi addressed the Indian community in Trinidad and Tobago.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the Indian community in Trinidad and Tobago on Thursday. D

Raja Raghuvanshi: Who attacked Raja first as soon as Sonam signaled? Many revelations were made in the crime scene recreation.

Meghalaya Police recreated the crime scene of Raja Raghuvanshi's murder in Sohra. Police took Vis

RJ Mahvash: User accused RJ Mahvash of stealing her husband, the actress replied to the troller about Yuzvendra

RJ Mahvash is in the news for her rumored boyfriend, cricketer Yuzvendra Chahal. In such a situat

Railways in alert mode amid India-Pakistan tension: Route-time of Jammu-Rajasthan trains changed, these trains cancelled

Railways have also come into alert mode amid the air strikes between India and Pakistan on Thursd

Nagpur violence: Cyber ​​cell identified more than 140 objectionable online posts, and strict action will be taken.

Following the violence in Nagpur, the Maharashtra Cyber ​​Department has identified more than

Shibu Soren: 'I am going through the most difficult phase, the pillar of Jharkhand's soul is gone', CM Hemant on the demise of Shibu Soren

Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren shared an emotional post on the demise of his father and Jh

Congress attacks PM Modi's Israel visit: Attacks his address at NEST, cites Nehru-Einstein letter

The Congress party has reacted sharply to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's address to the Israeli P

B Praak: B Praak's cryptic post, is the singer targeting Diljit Dosanjh? He said- 'You should be ashamed...'

Punjabi actor-singer Diljit Dosanjh is facing criticism over his upcoming Punjabi film 'Sardar Ji

Donald Trump got a death threat, a person wrote- 'Just one bullet is needed'; Police took strict action.

A person had threatened to kill US President Donald Trump. Now Shannon Atkins of Florida has been

Amidst the Drishyam 3 controversy, Akshaye Khanna has started shooting for his upcoming film; he is set to create a stir after his performance in Dhurandhar.

Currently, if there's one Bollywood actor who's making the most headlines, it's Akshaye Khanna. H

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash