No need for night and weekend curfew in Delhi, Kejriwal government told the High Court - the Karona infection is decreasing


Posted on 3rd Dec 2020 02:53 pm by rohit kumar

After assessing the status of COVID-19, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government told the Delhi High Court on Thursday that the corona infection is slowly coming down in the capital. In such a situation, there is no need to impose a night or weekend curfew.

 

The government told the High Court that it has imposed a fine of more than Rs 17 crore against more than 2 lakh invoices issued in connection with COVID-19 violations and Delhi Police has paid 27 instead of more than 5 lakh invoices issued so far. A fine of over Rs crore has been recovered.

 

During this time, the High Court has asked the AAP government to focus on the investigation and identification of people exposed to infected people to deal with Covid-19. Along with this, the court said that the government should try to give the investigation report of Covid-19 on a mobile phone. The High Court told the Delhi government that the results of the corona investigation are still not coming within 24 hours. It also needs to be considered.

 

Let us know that after receiving about 4000 new patients of Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in the capital Delhi on Wednesday, the total number of infected here has reached close to 5 lakh 80 thousand. Today, with the death of 82 more people due to infection, the death toll has also increased to more than 9,300.

 

According to the Health Bulletin released by the Health Department of the Delhi Government on Wednesday, where 3,944 new patients of Corona have been found in the last 24 hours, 82 patients have also lost their lives. The health department said that the total number of infected in Delhi has reached 5,78,324. Today, 5,329 patients in Delhi fully recovered and went home.

 

There are 30,302 active cases of coronavirus infection in the capital today. At the same time, a total of 5,38,680 patients have been completely cured by beating the epidemic. With this, the death toll has so far reached 9,342.

 

According to the Delhi Health Department, today a total of 78,949 tests have been done in Delhi. Of these, 36,370 RTPR / CBNAAT / TRUANT tests and 42,579 rapid antigen tests were performed. A total of 6,42,5470 tests have been conducted in Delhi so far and 3,38,182 tests have been done per 10 lakh people. With this, the number of containment zones in the capital has once again increased to 5772.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Supreme Court: You reached the Supreme Court in defense of free schemes, said - it is very important for unequal society

The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has filed an application in the Supreme Court opposing a PIL against po

Sambhal violence: Rioters will not be spared... Posters of stone pelters will be put up in public places, losses will be recovered

After the uproar during the survey of Shahi Jama Masjid on 24 November in Sambhal district of Utt

Buy Earbuds from Samsung, Sony, and OnePlus for less than 5 thousand rupees, a 75% discount is available in Amazon Sale!

Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: There are huge discounts on Samsung's great earbuds on Amazon.

IPL 2024: 'New season and new role..' Dhoni's latest Facebook post increased the heartbeat of fans, know what was written

There is not much time left for the start of IPL 2024. The 17th edition of the tournament will st

12th President's Fleet Review organized in Visakhapatnam, President Ram Nath Kovind and Defense Minister Rajnath Singh present

President Ram Nath Kovind attended the 12th President's Fleet Review program in Visakhapatnam, An

EOU will take Manish Kashyap on remand for 7 days, police of two states ready with a list of questions

Bihar Police will take Manish Kashyap on remand, arrested for circulating a fake video of the att

World Cup: 'Kohli-Rohit or Samson cannot do work like Suryakumar', former spinner's big statement regarding World Cup

The inclusion of Suryakumar Yadav in the Indian team selected for the World Cup has surprised man

Fierce protests despite government strictness in China: Glass bottles thrown at police in Guangzhou, anti-Jinping slogans raised

Despite the strictness of the police in China, the protest against the zero covid policy continue

NCB team that caught Aryan Khan embroiled in controversies, alleging nexus with BJP and criminals

Mumbai NCB has no answer as to why it allowed a BJP worker and a man with a criminal record to na

Yashwant Sinha: Sinha will start the political innings again after losing the election? gave this answer myself

Presidential candidate and former Union Minister Yashwant Sinha lost the presidential election fr

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash