
The clouds of crisis have deepened over the film 'Ramayana', which is being made on the efforts started by Allu Mantena Media Ventures LLP under the name 'Project Ramayana'. After the investigation done by last week, no movement has been detected in any studio regarding the shooting of this film anywhere in Mumbai for the last three days. Sources say that all the work on the film has stopped and it is feared that this film may also be closed now.
Producer Madhu Mantena, along with Nitish Tiwari, started work on the film 'Ramayana' in the year 2019. At that time, this film was to be made in three parts, the work of Part One had started then but due to a lack of investors for the film, this film has not been officially started yet. Then yesterday the news came that now this film will be made in two parts. These days the entire business of the film is being handled by Prime Focus and actor Yash who is associated with the film as a producer.
Meanwhile, amidst the chaos over the film, Madhu Mantena has suggested to its current producers that it would be better to stop the shooting of the film, if it is going on, to avoid any legal dispute and further spoiling of relations. After this took stock of all the big cities and grounds of Mumbai, from Film City, where there could be a possibility of the shooting of 'Ramayana', but has received information that the shooting of this film will be in Mumbai. Not working in any studio at this time.
It is noteworthy that for the past several months, the pictures and videos taken for the look test of the film 'Ramayana' were widely publicized in the name of the commencement of the shooting of the film. The intention was to attract domestic and foreign investors through this movement. But till now no big studio or foreign investor has shown interest in this film.
The budget of the film 'Ramayana' is said to be 100 million i.e. 100 million US dollars. Prime Focus has also talked to some foreign companies to release the film, but it is as important for the film to run in its original language as it is to run abroad to earn money. Due to a lack of investors for the film, the names of its artists and technicians have not been officially announced yet. Kannada actor Yash, who was earlier talked to for the role of Ravana in the film, has now become the co-producer of the film, but he has expressed his inability to play the role of Ravana in the film.
Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh is in the news these days for his most-awaited film Dhurandhar. Now
Mumbai terror attack conspirator Tahawwur Rana had helped co-conspirator David Komlan Headley to
Tulsi Peethadheeshwar Jagadguru Rambhadracharya has come forward to calm the outrage that spread
Kannada's 'Rocking Star' Yash, who made history at the box office with the success of KGF and KGF
Bihar BJP state president and state deputy chief minister Samrat Chaudhary has reacted sharply to
A copy of the FIR has surfaced in the Sambhal violence. The FIR has revealed a sensational truth
After the setbacks in the assembly elections, the Congress Working Committee convened brainstorme
Shahrukh Khan has been ruling Bollywood for many years. In all these years, he has done so many g
'Conspiracy to weaken democracy', BJP cornered Rahul Gandhi over US aid; Know the truth
The BJP on Thursday said that US President Donald Trump's remarks on USAID funding to India confi
US President Donald Trump recently praised Prime Minister Narendra Modi, calling him his friend a