
Amidst the Lok Sabha elections, there were speculations that Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi would start her political journey by contesting elections for the first time from Rae Bareli. However, when Rahul Gandhi filed his nomination from Rae Bareli, this claim was also completely rejected. Now the question is, whose decision was it not to field Congress' Priyanka Gandhi? Now Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge has broken his silence on this.
Priyanka Gandhi herself took the decision
In an interview with PTI, Kharge said, 'This was the decision of Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi herself. However, Kharge has also justified Priyanka Gandhi not contesting the elections. Kharge said that Sonia Gandhi has been in politics for 30 years and she knows who should contest elections from where.
Priyanka our star campaigner
The Congress chief further said that 'Priyanka is also our star campaigner along with Rahul Gandhi because Sonia Gandhi ji's health is not good. He is in demand and thousands of people come to listen to him. They both are our assets and if we invest all our assets in one place, then what will happen to others because they also have to help others? Whatever decision he has taken, we welcome it.
Congress is deliberately contesting elections on fewer seats
Kharge said that Congress has deliberately contested fewer seats in this Lok Sabha election so that the INDI alliance can be kept together and BJP can be defeated. The Congress is contesting 328 seats, its lowest ever, leaving more than 200 seats for other opposition parties in the INDI alliance.
The anti-rape bill was introduced in the Bengal Assembly today i.e. on Tuesday, which was passed
The level of drama and conspiracy in 'Bigg Boss Season 19' is increasing with each passing day. F
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a Himachal tour today. Meanwhile, he addressed the people from
Heavy rains continue in Himachal Pradesh. Heavy rains occurred in Kangra, Bilaspur, Kullu, Hamirp
There is both a story and silence behind every storm. Operation Sindoor is not over yet, but its
At a time when Ashwin was at the peak of his career, he decided to retire from international cric
People from all over the country and the world gathered for the Mahasnan of Mahakumbh in Tirthara
Amid the 'India's Got Latent' controversy, YouTuber Shwetaabh Gangwar revealed that he recently s
Bomb Threat: Schools in Delhi-NCR again received bomb threat, e-mail created panic
Schools in Delhi-NCR have once again received bomb threats. On seeing the threatening e-mail, the
Sikandar Teaser: Good news! We found out when Salman Khan's 'Sikandar' teaser will be released.
Salman Khan has been keeping a distance from the big screen since the film Tiger 3 last year. His