
New information is continuously coming to light in the case of firing outside Salman Khan's house. So far, the police have arrested two accused in this case. On Tuesday, Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde also reached Salman Khan's house. In this matter, now Salman Khan's father Salim Khan has given a big statement regarding the attackers.
Ignorant people say that we will know only when we are killed.
According to media reports, Salim Khan talked to a TV channel on this matter. Salim Khan, while expressing his views about the attackers, said that what is there to say in this. These ignorant people say that we will know only when they kill us. Giving information, Salim Khan said that Salman Khan will continue his work as per the advice of the officials. This matter is sub judice so they cannot say much about this incident. Salim further said that Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde has assured us of additional police security. If Mumbai Police has caught two people, it means that they are involved in the firing incident.
Both accused were sent to custody
This incident happened on Sunday morning when two attackers opened fire outside Salman Khan's house. This case has been handed over to Mumbai Crime Branch. The police team is busy investigating this matter. The police took action and arrested both the accused of firing. Both have been caught from Bhuj in Gujarat. At the same time, the court has sent the accused to the custody of the Mumbai Crime Branch till 25th April.
A R Rahman is the owner of immense wealth, how much alimony will his ex-wife Saira get?
The country's famous singer and music composer AR Rahman has recently surprised everyone by annou
It is not hidden from anyone how much Salman Khan loves his family, especially his nephews a
Apple has launched the all-new iPhone 17 series at its 'Awe Dropping' launch event on September 9
The Telegram connection to the Delhi blasts: 2 million rupees in cash and the Jaish-e-Mohammed connection, how the messaging app became a hub for terrorists.
The Central Government has declared the Delhi Red Fort Metro parking lot blast a terrorist attack.
PM Modi wished the countrymen a Happy New Year, and wrote an emotional message in a poetic style
The New Year 2025 has started with great enthusiasm in the country and across the world. After we
After the uproar during the survey of Shahi Jama Masjid on 24 November in Sambhal district of Utt
They Call Him OG: From tears to fireworks outside the theater, fans celebrated seeing OG;
Power Star Pawan Kalyan's new film, "They Call Him OG," was released in theaters today. Fans were
There is both a story and silence behind every storm. Operation Sindoor is not over yet, but its
The Principal Secretary of Lieutenant Governor VK Saxena has written a letter to the Chief Secret
Ravichandran Ashwin is one of the best spinners India has ever produced. His statistics testify t