Consuming third party Payment Gateway API from Procedure.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

First of all i would like to thank all the people of the oracle forum for providing very good solutions.

Here is my query.

We are implementing an eCommerce application using APEX in our project.As a part of this, we get the order details from other party in to our system via Secured channel and in an Encrypted Format.Once we import the orders in our system,we process the same and the processed orders are sent for Payment Gateway for Payment Processing.We are planning to process these request at the backend by writing a procedure and calling the targeted APIWebservice in the procedure.

For this we are planning to use the util http inbuilt package.

1)Can we perform the activities like invoking and posting the input to the hosted API and capture the Response from the API using the http util inbuilt package?
2)Do we need to take care at Firewall front of the Test Server?
3)Do we need to concentrate on Port enabling for capturing the response received from the Payment Gateway API.

Request you all to provide the clarification in detail.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
184 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Keeping track of php uploads
Hello all.

I was looking at the way PHP handles file uploads.
It seems that PHP uses a tem

Filename and Line Number Custom Error
I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

Javascript using window.location seems to lose state
Not sure what forum so let me know if I'm in the wrong place. I have a main window with a ajax grid

ECC6 - Single sign-on
We are in the process of upgrading to ECC 6 which will support single sign on with user passwords al

Stuck with preg_replace
Hi,

I'm trying to use preg_replace to remove part of the IP address submitted using a form on

Posting to another Site?
I have software that people install.
When they install it, is there a way to make it post their d

help countdown timers
hello every one,

I'd like to know how to insert many countdowns in the same page.
The dura

foreach help.
Hello all,

First time I'm attempting to use a foreach statement and was just wondering if my

Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,

I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from

PHP & Images [Resize, Crop, Save]
Hey! Well I have a little dilema, hoping I could find some guidance.

I have a CMS and on the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash