dynamic table with forms


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a table that is populated with mysql data and in teh first column there is a raido button that i would like to have it when selected and i hit either edit or delete the ID is passed to another page for the stated task. i am using raidos to prevent multiple selections. but at this time when switching selections all previous ones stay until a refresh. how can i fix this ?

Please help i am at a complete loss.....

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Here is the code::
Code: (php) <?php require_once('../Connections/BIO_Clan.php'); ?>
<?php
if (!function_exists("GetSQLValueString")) {
function GetSQLValueString($theValue, $theType, $theDefinedValue = "", $theNotDefinedValue = "")
{
if (PHP_VERSION < 6) {
$theValue = get_magic_quotes_gpc() ? stripslashes($theValue) : $theValue;
}

$theValue = function_exists("mysql_real_escape_string") ? mysql_real_escape_string($theValue) : mysql_escape_string($theValue);

switch ($theType) {
case "text":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? "'" . $theValue . "'" : "NULL";
break;
case "long":
case "int":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? intval($theValue) : "NULL";
break;
case "double":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? doubleval($theValue) : "NULL";
break;
case "date":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? "'" . $theValue . "'" : "NULL";
break;
case "defined":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? $theDefinedValue : $theNotDefinedValue;
break;
}
return $theValue;
}
}

mysql_select_db($database_BIO_Clan, $BIO_Clan);
$query_Leaders = "SELECT clan_members.authid, clan_members.rank, clan_members.name, admins.access FROM imagest5_bioclan.clan_members LEFT OUTER JOIN imagest5_bioclan.admins ON clan_members.name = admins.name WHERE clan_members.rank = 6 ORDER BY clan_members.rank DESC, clan_members.name";
$Leaders = mysql_query($query_Leaders, $BIO_Clan) or die(mysql_error());
$row_Leaders = mysql_fetch_assoc($Leaders);
$totalRows_Leaders = mysql_num_rows($Leaders);
?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

<body>
<table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2">
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>SteamID</td>
<td>Name</td>
<td>Flags</td>
</tr>
<?php do { ?>
<tr>
<td><form id="form4" name="form4" method="post" action="">
<input type="radio" name="select" id="radio" value="<?php echo $row_Leaders['authid']; ?>" />
</form></td>
<td><?php echo $row_Leaders['authid']; ?></td>
<td><?php echo $row_Leaders['name']; ?></td>
<td><?php echo $row_Leaders['access']; ?></td>
</tr>
<?php } while ($row_Leaders = mysql_fetch_assoc($Leaders)); ?>
</table>
<div align="center"><br />
<table width="62%">
<tr>
<td width="11%"><form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="edit.php">
<div align="center">
<input type="submit" name="edit" id="edit" value="Edit" />
</div>
</form></td>
<td width="20%"><form id="form2" name="form2" method="post" action="delete.php">
<div align="center">
<input type="submit" name="delete" id="delete" value="Delete" />
</div>
</form></td>
<td width="69%"><form id="form3" name="form3" method="post" action="">
<div align="center">
<select name="admin" id="select">
<option selected="selected">Quick Admin----</option>
<option>Ldr/CoLdr</option>
<option>Tech</option>
<option>Upper Admin</option>
<option>Mid Admin</option>
<option>Recruit Admin</option>
<option value="u">Member</option>
</select>
<input type="submit" name="admin" id="admin" value="Set" />
</div>
</form></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
</body>
</html>
<?php
mysql_free_result($Leaders);
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
324 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Javascript using window.location seems to lose state
Not sure what forum so let me know if I'm in the wrong place. I have a main window with a ajax grid

Require select-option functionality in Module Pool Programming
Hi Gurus,

I am doing a development by Module Pool on Warehouse Management. For that devel

Socket problem
Hello,

Earlier I posted about my problem with my socket script. It took up to 100% CPU usage.

MII Netweaver Server stopped due to CPIC connection Problem
Dear Experts,
We have SAP XMII 12.0 setup running on Netweaver 2004s,7.0, Java Stack only.

I would like "for" to wait 5 sec
I would like my 'for' loop to wait 5 sec before second iteration.


for ($i=0; $i<10

values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data

Seperate team from score
I am writing a site that does a NFL Pick 'em type application and I have a feed that gives me the sc

PHP & MS Access - Line Break
Hey Guys!

I'm pulling records from an MS Access database and listing them using PHP and I'm r

How do I know when getBounds Method is ready to be called.
I have an application that changes out stylesheets client side. Once I change stylesheet the browse

Onclick problem in Firefox
Hi,
I am using a . It doesn't seem to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash