Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we have 6 company codes under one client (group).Now our management want to merge all these companies under one flagship company to avoid hectic inter company transactions and tax calculation. Instead of 6 diff. companies we are thinking to create one flagship company and further create existing companies as Plants (Profit centers)under it.Previously we have implemented FI,CO,MM,PP,SD,PM,QM & PAYROLL Modules & we are suppose to go with the same in restructure also.
Now my problem are
1.What are the major benefits & drawbacks in terms of SAP functionality point of view?
2.what are the steps to complete this project along with precautions & constrains?
Please throw a light on this, will be a great help.
Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
326 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

am I using this for loop correctly
Dear buddies!

Right now I am generating a report with some details for all the dealers.

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

delete comma
HI,

How to delete "," at the end of the string.
Code: $match = 2009/02/03/a2corr

Sql and php order list script problems
Hi im having a few problems with trying to get the coding right on a orders list ive done (or trying

help with mysql_error()
Hi,

I am trying to insert data into a table, but I am not able to insert it. I wanted to see

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

Wierd echo error?
Hi, i got the most wierd php error ever and i don't know why..
Code: echo "<t

problem with GROUP BY and ORDER BY
i usually use this query to display the last 10 entries from a sql table:

Code: $query = &quo

filesize() returns 0
I have a socket program that runs in an infinite loop, listening for connections, in this socket I h

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash