Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we have 6 company codes under one client (group).Now our management want to merge all these companies under one flagship company to avoid hectic inter company transactions and tax calculation. Instead of 6 diff. companies we are thinking to create one flagship company and further create existing companies as Plants (Profit centers)under it.Previously we have implemented FI,CO,MM,PP,SD,PM,QM & PAYROLL Modules & we are suppose to go with the same in restructure also.
Now my problem are
1.What are the major benefits & drawbacks in terms of SAP functionality point of view?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
2.what are the steps to complete this project along with precautions & constrains?
Please throw a light on this, will be a great help.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
326 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with PHP Calendar code...
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm glad I found it.
I wrote this code for a PHP calendar as an

string to currency format
Hi guys...

Actually I chunk out some data from txtfile and one of the data contains amount va

How to file_get_contents when login required?
Hello!

I am trying to read data from a page that you have to be logged into to view, I am try

md5 is it unique
I know this is most likely one of many simple questions that can be found semi easily. But I'm press

problem in program for counting no of chars using pointers
Hi all, I was trying to make a program which counts number of chars in a string using concpt of poin

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

Help on code output
My CODE:

Code: [Select] echo "<phone>".$line["phone"].&qu

Target costs on Process orders not calculating
Hi All,

We have released standard costs for all the materials. We have also done Goods r

ORA-01655: unable to extend cluster SYS.C_FILE#_BLOCK# by 128
Hi all,

Oracle 10g. Linux.

I'm facing the below error while trying to import a dumpfil

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash