checkbox update


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am having a brain fart right now and i cant remember how to do this. if anyone could help that would be great. I have search google and this forum but have not found what i am looking for.

thanks

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
when an employee registers they must be approved by a manager to have access to the login pages.

I have a table with a record called approved. It's initial value is 0. I want a query to show all that are 0. but at the same time i need to be able to click a checkbox to make the value 1. I need this to be a mass check box list.

Here is an idea of the SQL:

Select * from users where approved ='0'

i then need to to display all the rows and fields for each user where the approved is '0'

i also want to be able to update the approved with a checkbox.

how possible is this for someone to give me a hand.

thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
106 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Converting numbers to months
The porgram works -just need the last function(month_convert_ to convert numbers to months -thanks.

echo $rows help
Hi all,

Hopefully something simple that I don't know!

I have this:

Code: [Selec

Weekly Calendar
Hi, I am looking at creating a weekly calendar. The calendar will read from Monday - Sunday. Does an

Problem with PHP code- simple contact form
I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a contact form wit

How can i steam a video on my PHP site? (non YouTube)
Basically I have a PHP site and don't want to give page rank to YouTube. I just want to stream a bas

How to get variable value on next page
Hello friends
i am working on payentry page ..there i have this code.........

Sum of Values in an Array
This is probably really simple... but it's been years since I've written anything, so bare with me!<

PHP4 to PHP5 Conversion
Hi Everyone,

I am working on a site that is built up on PHP4 and each page is being started f

Problem in String replace program's output
Hi all,
I was trying to make a program which accepts a string and replaces it with another stri

Get ID from Database when Posting with a HTML Form
I have a form I am submitting to a MySql database. Each product has an ID # attached to it that auto

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash