checkbox update

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am having a brain fart right now and i cant remember how to do this. if anyone could help that would be great. I have search google and this forum but have not found what i am looking for.

thanks

when an employee registers they must be approved by a manager to have access to the login pages.

I have a table with a record called approved. It's initial value is 0. I want a query to show all that are 0. but at the same time i need to be able to click a checkbox to make the value 1. I need this to be a mass check box list.

Here is an idea of the SQL:

Select * from users where approved ='0'

i then need to to display all the rows and fields for each user where the approved is '0'

i also want to be able to update the approved with a checkbox.

how possible is this for someone to give me a hand.

thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
106 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How can i steam a video on my PHP site? (non YouTube)
Basically I have a PHP site and don't want to give page rank to YouTube. I just want to stream a bas

How to make a mail Form secure?
I want to create an email Form on my web site. How can I make the Form secure so the submitted info

Php Mysql Page Loading Notice
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image wh

How to schedule the a job?
Hi,
I have prepared a task ( i.e. a procedure is prepare the file and send the same to con

Multi dimensional arrays
If I put in this code:

13<

Filename and Line Number Custom Error
I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

PHP and SMS
Hi all forum members. I am new here and am unsure what category shoild I post this in.

reading partial code from external site
Hi,

I am trying to write a script for my website to get an article from an external website.

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

Estimations and Effort
HI Gurus,

Would like to know whether SAP have a provision for carrying out the Project es

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash