ereg_replace issue

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi there people

i have this code happening with regards to my wamp server. is this something that can be sorted out? would this happen on a normal remote server that has lamp on with the necessary bells and whistles? Code: Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in C:wampwwwitinwalescommonclassesclass.paging.php on line 22
this is the code on line 22

Code: $query = ereg_replace("^SELECT[[:space:]+]","SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS ",$query);

i have not come across coding like this before. is there a way that this can be written to work better or just to atually work?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
68 Like 43 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Redirecting Admin
In my members table, I have a field called "perm" and it's set to zero for all members. Ho

function not returning the correct value
I have a program that needs to return a value from a function. I have an output statement inside the

Paypal
Hi all,

I have an advanced basic knowledge of php

I want to try something new for a s

Batch update record with Pagination
Hoping someone can help me with this issue I'm having, im trying to batch update records from a resu

Loops and Classes
I am making a template system and everything seems to be going well up until I have to loop in a var

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

RFQ Configuration - can you make PLANT field an optional field in ME42
Is there a way to make the plant field on an RFQ optional in change mode (ME42)?

Show message after entering data
Hello Colleagues

I would like to display messages after entering the data example: "
dat

Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive
Hi guys, I am new tio java networking concepts.Please tel me how to get Serial number of exernal

Printer configuration
Hi All,
Suppose one of the user deleted the printer settings unfortunatly ,then what is the pro

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash