Loops and Classes


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am making a template system and everything seems to be going well up until I have to loop in a variable where things starts to go weird. I need ideas on how to solve this.

It is not picking up variables where it changes within the loop.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Ie...

Code: for ($i=0;$i<3; $i++) {
$body->loop_blocks('test_area', array(
"TEST" => $i,
"TEST2" => $test2)
);
}
It picks up TEST2 variable as it remains constant, but TEST variable remains at 0.

Code: function loop_blocks($blockname, $array = array()) {

$this->$_blockdata[$blockname . "."] = $array;

foreach ($this->$_blockdata[$blockname . "."] as $tags => $data) {
$this->_looparray[$blockname . "."] = ereg_replace("{" . $tags . "}", $data, $this->_looparray[$blockname . "."]);
}

return true;
}
$this->_looparray[$blockname . "."] is where a particular block of HTML Code needs to be repeated for a loop.

Any thoughts?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
331 Like 13 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

. and .. appearing instead of pictures
First of all, thanks very much for providing this forum. It is very much appreciated!

My son

php code to accept and delete incoming data
Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming dat

single page with referrer to show correct page
I have a simple website with a couple of different pages. I would like to be able to in a div tag w

get the country of visitor and display content based on that
Hello all,

I have seen that Google analytics can tell you where a visitor is coming from and

how to load a Sys file with system load and call images?
normally you need register the module as a service with CreateService, and start the service

Pulling out some result data from MYSQL
Hey Guys,

I've built a PHP page that has a for just imagine something like registration form

Mysql query, two times?
Hello to all,

I'm new to php coding and i like it alot. I need help with some noob stuff.

ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click
Hi,

I want my ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click on its line ite

help need on ob_start()
Hi

I am a newbie in php, I have a code
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <?phpo

a function to check directory depth
I'm working on a php script to upload files in to a set directory.
the user can select to upload

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash