Firewall / visited websites logger


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi. I have a firewall implementation and I want to log all the websites visited on the machine. So when the user enters an address in the browser (any browser) or clicks a link to be able to log the visited address. The problem is that I want to log only the visited address and NOT the other resources requested by the page (ads, iframes, Google stats and so on). Is there a method to do this by looking at the HTTP or TCP headers? Or any other method.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
187 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

Notice Undefined index: reset/ Attempting to redirect, works, but get a notice
Full Header.php is:
Code: [Select]<?php
$reset= false;
$reset= strip_tags($_GET[&quo

Help with writing "$" with fopen
I just can't get my syntax correct. Could someone help me please? I am trying to write a connect fil

New to PHP and just trying to understand a little code.
I hope I'm not annoying anyone or breaking the rules but I was wondering about this bit of code righ

Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable
code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down me

XML Grouping
I'm using xml_parse_into_struct to get all my elements, but now I need to group them. For example, h

Problem with the Update command used with a sqldataadapter
I'm connected to a database on an SQL Server and I'm using a sqldataadapter, sqlconnection, sqldatas

Writing Windows Device Drivers with C
Yes: one of the nice features of C is void*. You can put anything there and get anything out. Very

problem with php mysql query
Hi guy's...

I'm totally lost here..because don't have any idea how to make a query for grab r

Retail terminologys not been altered after activing Retail System
Hi, All

After I active Retail System via TCode SWF5, the terms does not been changed, th

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash