Firewall / visited websites logger

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi. I have a firewall implementation and I want to log all the websites visited on the machine. So when the user enters an address in the browser (any browser) or clicks a link to be able to log the visited address. The problem is that I want to log only the visited address and NOT the other resources requested by the page (ads, iframes, Google stats and so on). Is there a method to do this by looking at the HTTP or TCP headers? Or any other method.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
187 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with ORDER BY
Hello. I would like to order by ascending States, then Cities, then Gyms in the following code, but

Is there a quick way to do this?
Hi all,

I need to create a mysql table from php that goes a little something like this

form problem
below in the form action, i've put "test.php?w=$sw&h=$sh" but when i input the for

php sessions,logouts & the bloomin back button!
Hi All,

I've got a cms that members can log into. When they logout, the session is destroyed,

help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form
Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted de

SESSION CHECK WORKS "MOST" of the time... whats going on?
i have a sign in check thats included in every page that is a members only page which is basically a

present value of sequence?
Hi

Please help me to find out the present value of sequence?

Thanks

MS Access data into a html table
Hi everyone, I am quite a novice at php but I have created some helpful scripts that fetch data
f

Echo-ing MySQL content and Keep Formatting?
I have data in my MySQL such as:

QuoteBlah blah

Blah blah

etc
but when i ech

Query output more than expected
$query=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM players, communities, divisions WHERE dob BETWEEN '{$start_da

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash