Table colours fail when extra row added

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey Gurus,

I got a weird problem with formating the colour of a table made in php. Everything works fine when i use 5 rows each row has an alturnative colour, but when i add the 6th row the colour fails and every row is the same colour which is the first colour (green). I used the same technique on every row so i dont understand how it fails with an extra row. Heres the code:

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM fulldata WHERE approved = '0'") or die(mysql_error() ); $i=1; $row = mysql_fetch_array($result); $line = mysql_fetch_assoc($result); // headers of the tableecho "<table width='100%' border='0' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0'>"; echo "<tr><td align='left' width='40%'><b>Description</b></th><td align='center' width='30%'><b>Proof</b></th><td align='center' width='10%'><b>Workers Needed</b></th><td align='center' width='10%'><b>Price</b></th><td align='center' width='10%'><b>Accept</b></th><td align='center' width='10%'><b>Deney</b></th></tr>";// ITERATE OVER THE RESULTS SET while ($line = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) {// GET EASY-TO-READ LOCAL VARIABLES foreach ($line as $key => $val) { $$key = htmlentities($val); }// CREATE THE ROW OF DATA $color = ($i % 2) ? "#3F6" : "#3CF"; echo "<tr>"; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>$descript</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>$proof</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>$amountworkers</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>$perperson</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>Accept</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>Deney</td>n"; $i++; } // END WHILE ITERATOR echo "</table>n"; // END IF/ELSE ?>

that last row Quote: echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>Deney</td>n";
$i++; when added ruins all the colours. when taken out the table works fine

Posted on 18th Dec, 2016
ouscoscot
christian louboutin vente
Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin

bottes Christian Louboutin
boutique en ligne christian louboutin
vente blog vente About swarovskicrystalonlinestore.top blog

Your Answer:

Login to answer
284 Like 13 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

onclick problem
I have <input type="text" name="message">
<a href=page2.

Variables and Include
Code: [Select]<?php

$header = $_COOKIE['mss']['header'];
$body = $_COOKIE['mss']['b

Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.

Placing and array within an array then sorting it!
I have a page that runs two large mysql queries and saves the results into arrays, in php I then per

how to use two buttons with php
hi i have one form. there are three fields which are to be filled by the user. and then there are tw

GMail like Chat in ASP.NET
Hi,Can anyone suggest me, how to incorporate GMail like chat in my existing ASP.Net application.I wa

Find current logon time
Hi,
in my sql script i want to query and find out the logon time of the current session.
<

New Search Engine
Hey everyone,

I have a ZIP Code Radius search engine already functional. it displays all of t

what business processes?
Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc)

Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash