C++ Http request?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: string Response = "LOGIN_UNSUCCESSFUL"; System.Net.WebRequest request = System.Net.WebRequest.Create("http://mywebsite.com/user.php"); string postData = "&do=login&vb_login_username=" + Username.Text + "&vb_login_password=" + Password.Text + "&HWID=" + GETHW.HWID; byte[] send = Encoding.Default.GetBytes(postData); request.Method = "POST"; request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; request.ContentLength = send.Length; Stream sout = request.GetRequestStream(); sout.Write(send, 0, send.Length); sout.Flush(); sout.Close(); WebResponse res; try { res = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(res.GetResponseStream()); Response = sr.ReadToEnd(); } I need to find some libraries for C++ to request a response like this C# program I made does. It sends the request with the specified data, then the script runs, echos a response and the program takes the response and uses it.

Thanks.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem with Sending Mail by PHP
hello all,
I m new to php, can u plz provide me the code to send mail by php having CAPTC

difference between datetimes
($row['totime']-$row['fromtime'])/60

this is giving me 0

example of totime and fromtim

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

Strange cookie problem. setcookie dependant on where user was directed from?
Hello,

I have a website that sets a cookie when a user visits the website. The cookie holds a

retrieving images from mysql database using php
So I've been trying to figure out how to store images in a mysql database, and as far as i can tell

gather checkbox data from form into email
Hello all,

First, i'd like to thank everyone who responded to my previous posts regarding set

Google voice
I currently have a form in html, but I want it in php so the information is not in the source code.<

Interpret Order
Hello all,

I'm wondering if I have this:

Code: $switch = array(
'one' =>

PHP If Else statement for breadcrumb
Hi

I am trying to use a PHP if else statement to display a breadcrumb link on wordpress

IP question
ive got 2 ip addresses both global from same user how would i detect if they are local to each other

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash