C++ Http request?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: string Response = "LOGIN_UNSUCCESSFUL"; System.Net.WebRequest request = System.Net.WebRequest.Create("http://mywebsite.com/user.php"); string postData = "&do=login&vb_login_username=" + Username.Text + "&vb_login_password=" + Password.Text + "&HWID=" + GETHW.HWID; byte[] send = Encoding.Default.GetBytes(postData); request.Method = "POST"; request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; request.ContentLength = send.Length; Stream sout = request.GetRequestStream(); sout.Write(send, 0, send.Length); sout.Flush(); sout.Close(); WebResponse res; try { res = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(res.GetResponseStream()); Response = sr.ReadToEnd(); } I need to find some libraries for C++ to request a response like this C# program I made does. It sends the request with the specified data, then the script runs, echos a response and the program takes the response and uses it.

Thanks.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

using explode() to fill in checkboxes
Hi

I have a field stored in a table that contains regions in the UK separated by commas. Ther

losing variables between php brackets
Hi

have got this code:
Code: $id=mysql_result($result,0,"itemid");
$title=mys

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

registration form
first time posting. did some searches but didnt find exactly what i am looking for. dont flame cause

help with email script...
hey

I need help with my mail script

when the form on http://www.mcgdesignstudio.com/c

want a code for uploading and downloading
i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for up

Image DPI
Hi.

I allow users to upload images, the user then is able to adjust several settings for the

Ignore html and bbcode?
I've created a function to limit the amount of text according to the amount of words.

However

need help to creat database
Hello Team, please guys i am stuck from three days with paypal issue for IPN but no luck yet now i w

Change Sort Order to Display Newest File First
Hi Guys,

I have a page that sorts the contents (PDFs) of a directory and displays them on the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash