C++ Http request?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: string Response = "LOGIN_UNSUCCESSFUL"; System.Net.WebRequest request = System.Net.WebRequest.Create("http://mywebsite.com/user.php"); string postData = "&do=login&vb_login_username=" + Username.Text + "&vb_login_password=" + Password.Text + "&HWID=" + GETHW.HWID; byte[] send = Encoding.Default.GetBytes(postData); request.Method = "POST"; request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; request.ContentLength = send.Length; Stream sout = request.GetRequestStream(); sout.Write(send, 0, send.Length); sout.Flush(); sout.Close(); WebResponse res; try { res = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(res.GetResponseStream()); Response = sr.ReadToEnd(); } I need to find some libraries for C++ to request a response like this C# program I made does. It sends the request with the specified data, then the script runs, echos a response and the program takes the response and uses it.

Thanks.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Ball movement
I want to move a ball from one point to another and it should hit a group of balls at the other end

Any help with my email script?
I have an email script, I have not tested it, although someone tested it for me and said it worked f

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

default SAP userid
hi,, I just like to know if it is ok to use the default SAP user id (SAP*)?

text box alphanumeric caracters only
hi all!

I have search on google on how to enter in a test box only caracters A-Z,a-z,0-9 usi

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash