C++ Http request?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: string Response = "LOGIN_UNSUCCESSFUL"; System.Net.WebRequest request = System.Net.WebRequest.Create("http://mywebsite.com/user.php"); string postData = "&do=login&vb_login_username=" + Username.Text + "&vb_login_password=" + Password.Text + "&HWID=" + GETHW.HWID; byte[] send = Encoding.Default.GetBytes(postData); request.Method = "POST"; request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; request.ContentLength = send.Length; Stream sout = request.GetRequestStream(); sout.Write(send, 0, send.Length); sout.Flush(); sout.Close(); WebResponse res; try { res = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(res.GetResponseStream()); Response = sr.ReadToEnd(); } I need to find some libraries for C++ to request a response like this C# program I made does. It sends the request with the specified data, then the script runs, echos a response and the program takes the response and uses it.

Thanks.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

help with calculations on a flat text file
hello,
I have this code below that is attached to a flat file like this:
Email:LastName:FirstN

Adding delete feature to my forum
Hello I am currently trying to add a delete feature to my forum. I believe I have everything built r

Inserting into MySQL Newbie
Hi ive got a slight problem where ive made a simple web form where the customer inserts the ammount

Not capturing all the information we require in the form.......
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you would share some more of your knowledge today, I'm hoping it

please help me... my password gets encrypted but not able to get in database
hai guys,
please help me... in the following function my password gets encrypted but no

session variables not working anymore
hello,
i use sessions to handle authentication within my site. my host has been changing a lot of

Need help with some php code :)
Hey! I'm quite new to this whole thing, so please don't fire me with shait on this one =D

I'm

Slow data retrieval which requires improvement..please help
I am working on a Help Desk Ticketing system and have a page called MY TICKETS which shows all ticke

$variable = $variable
Hello

Sorry if this is a really simple question but I have run out of ideas. Is there a reall

mail with attachment problems
Hi. I have the following code:
Code: else if(file_exists("site".$timp.".zip")

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash