PHP mail() rejected by SMTP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm currently working on a newsletter application which is installed on a windows 2003 server running apache. This server is scheduled to run a script every 5 minutes that will send an email to 10 individuals during each iteration. It all works fine when sending to emails registered with our mail server but when sending to external addresses I get a 550 error from the smtp.

I've setup these settings in php.ini:Quotesmtp = mail.*public_domain*.se
smtp_port = ****
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
username = *noreply email account*
password = *******

sendmail_from = *same as username*

Is there something obvious i'm missing here?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
175 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Include a php
Hello,

I'm trying to include a function that shows the recent searches.
Example I have <

Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy
Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y in

controlling/creating accounts with privileges
hi all,
i'm trying to figure out how i can create/control account with privileges, for instance a

Line break?
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to php. I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terminology so here i

MSSQL/PHP
I am tryint to setup a webapplication developed in PHP, Apache2.0 and SQLServer2000 as backend which

php sessions,logouts & the bloomin back button!
Hi All,

I've got a cms that members can log into. When they logout, the session is destroyed,

tell csv import script to ignore blank rows?
Hi i have the below script but i get an error if a row is blank ie a return in the csv file at the e

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

How to search for several parameters from objects in a database?
I have a database with lots of information about objects.
Now I would like to search for 4 or 5 p

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash