GET * FROM _____ Except?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a site that is for stock photography.

This section of the code calls images to display on the main page, based on several variables (new images, featured images, most downloaded, highest rated, etc...) the problem is there are some nude images on the site, and I would prefer that they not be displayed on the main page. I have created a separate category for the nude images, but I can't figure out how to modify the code so that it gets all other images OTHER THAN the nude category.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
here is the code:

Code: (php) <?
if(isset($component_id))
{
$stitle=array();
$sauthor=array();
$slink=array();
$simage=array();

$sql="select * from components where id=".(int)$component_id;
$rs->open($sql);
if(!$rs->eof)
{

if(eregi("photo",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$sql="select a.id,a.id_parent,b.id_parent,b.title,b.folder,b.author from structure a, photos b where a.id=b.id_parent and b.published=1";
}

if($rs->row["category"]!=0)
{
$sql.=" and a.id_parent=".$rs->row["category"];
}

if($rs->row["user"]!="")
{
$sql.=" and b.author='".$rs->row["user"]."'";
}

if($rs->row["types"]=="featured")
{
$sql.=" and b.featured=1";
}


if($rs->row["types"]=="free")
{
$sql.=" and b.free=1";
}

if($rs->row["types"]=="free")
{
$sql.=" and b.free=1";
}


if($rs->row["types"]=="new")
{
$sql.=" order by b.data desc";
}
elseif($rs->row["types"]=="popular")
{
$sql.=" order by b.viewed desc";
}
elseif($rs->row["types"]=="downloaded")
{
$sql.=" order by b.downloaded desc";
}
else
{
$sql.=" order by rand()";
}


$sql.=" limit ".$rs->row["quantity"];

$ds->open($sql);
while(!$ds->eof)
{
$stitle[]=$ds->row["title"];
$sauthor[]=$ds->row["author"];

if(eregi("news",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$slink[]=site_root."/news/".$ds->row["id"]."/";
}
elseif(eregi("blog",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$slink[]=site_root."/post/".user_url($ds->row["user"])."/".$ds->row["id"].".html";
}
else
{
$slink[]=surl.item_url($ds->row["id"]);
}


if(eregi("photo",$rs->row["content"]) or eregi("vector",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$ttt=1;
if(eregi("2",$rs->row["content"])){$ttt=2;}
$simage[]=site_root."/content/".$ds->row["folder"]."/thumb".$ttt.".jpg";
}
elseif(eregi("video",$rs->row["content"]) or eregi("audio",$rs->row["content"]))
{
$simage[]=$ds->row["photo"];
}
else
{
$simage[]="";
}


$ds->movenext();
}




$box=file_get_contents($DOCUMENT_ROOT."/".$site_template_url."box_home.tpl");




$component_body.="<table border='0' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0'>";


$n=0;
for($i=0;$i<$rs->row["arows"];$i++)
{
$component_body.="<tr valign='top'>";
for($j=0;$j<$rs->row["acells"];$j++)
{
if($n<count($stitle) and $n<count($slink) and $n<count($simage))
{
$boxcontent=$box;
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{TITLE}",$stitle[$n],$boxcontent);

$lightbox="";
if($rs->row["content"]=="photo1")
{
if(file_exists($_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"].eregi_replace("thumb1","thumb2",$simage[$n])) and $rs->row["slideshow"]!=1)
{
$size = getimagesize($_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"].eregi_replace("thumb1","thumb2",$simage[$n]));
$lightbox=" onMouseover="lightboxon('".eregi_replace("thumb1","thumb2",$simage[$n])."',".$size[0].",".$size[1].",event,'','".addslashes($stitle[$n])."','".word_lang("author").": ".addslashes($sauthor[$n])."');" onMouseout="lightboxoff();" onMousemove="lightboxmove(".$size[0].",".$size[1].",event)"";
}
}
if(!$site_lightbox_photo){$lightbox="";}
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{LIGHTBOX}",$lightbox,$boxcontent);
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{URL}",$slink[$n],$boxcontent);
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{IMAGE}",$simage[$n],$boxcontent);
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{LINKNAME}","link_".strval($component_id)."_".strval($i)."_".strval($j),$boxcontent);
$boxcontent=eregi_replace("{IMGNAME}","img_".strval($component_id)."_".strval($i)."_".strval($j),$boxcontent);


$component_body.="<td>".$boxcontent."</td>";
}
$n++;
}
$component_body.="</tr>";
}
$component_body.="</table>";




if($rs->row["slideshow"]==1 and count($stitle)>$rs->row["acells"]*$rs->row["arows"])
{

$component_body.="<script language="javascript">simage".$component_id."=new Array();stitle".$component_id."=new Array();slink".$component_id."=new Array();";
for($i=0;$i<count($stitle);$i++)
{

$component_body.="simage".$component_id."[".$i."]=new Image();simage".$component_id."[".$i."].src='".$simage[$i]."';stitle".$component_id."[".$i."]='".$stitle[$i]."';slink".$component_id."[".$i."]='".$slink[$i]."';";

}



$component_body.="function ss".$component_id."()
{

acells=Math.round(".($rs->row["acells"]-1)." * Math.random());
arows=Math.round(".($rs->row["arows"]-1)." * Math.random());

if(acells*arows>".count($stitle).")
{
acells=0;
arows=0;
}

nomer=Math.round(".(count($stitle)-($rs->row["acells"]*$rs->row["arows"]))." * Math.random())+".($rs->row["acells"]*$rs->row["arows"])."-1

bufimg=new Image();
buflink="";
buftitle="";

nomer2=arows*".$rs->row["acells"]."+acells;


bufimg.src=simage".$component_id."[nomer2].src;
buflink=stitle".$component_id."[nomer2];
buftitle=slink".$component_id."[nomer2];

simage".$component_id."[nomer2].src=simage".$component_id."[nomer].src;
stitle".$component_id."[nomer2]=stitle".$component_id."[nomer];
slink".$component_id."[nomer2]=slink".$component_id."[nomer];

dimg=document.getElementById("img_".$component_id."_"+arows+"_"+acells);
dimg.src=simage".$component_id."[nomer].src;
dimg.setAttribute('alt',stitle".$component_id."[nomer]);
dlink=document.getElementById("link_".$component_id."_"+arows+"_"+acells);
dlink.href=slink".$component_id."[nomer];

simage".$component_id."[nomer].src=bufimg.src;
stitle".$component_id."[nomer]=buflink;
slink".$component_id."[nomer]=buftitle;



setTimeout("ss".$component_id."()",".(1000*$rs->row["slideshowtime"]).")
}
ss".$component_id."()

</script>";
}
}
}
?>

This code controls the "Components" which display on the main page. It has references to categories, and I can configure each component to display 1 category, but I can't figure out how to make it display all but 1 category
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
51 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

DateTimeZone::listIdentifiers headache
http://php.net/manual/en/datetimezone.listidentifiers.php


So the documentation states tha

How to show next and prev records
Hi all,

Sorry if this is simple, i'm very new to php, well, any programming language actually

Two warning messages
Quote<b>Warning</b>: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to

Delete all from a table
I can not get the following code to work. If I run the sql statement in the db it will delete all t

Internal class functions don't seem to get executed.
Hi. Can someone please put me out of my misery on this. I don't write much PHP and this has me baffl

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Get ID from Database when Posting with a HTML Form
I have a form I am submitting to a MySql database. Each product has an ID # attached to it that auto

Multiple includes losing variables
Hey all,

just starting out w php and ran into a problem pretty quickly. I'm
including seve

BackButton Behaviour in AJAX
I have an ASPX Page AJAX Enabled!The page has a gridView and a DDL for filtering on it. The Gridview

elseif help!
OK so I'm new to the site, as well as PHP altogether (Trying my hand at managing an online RPG) and

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash