Help please - How to validate from 2 possible answers


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

I hope somebody can help me with what will probably be really simple, I'm pulling my hair trying to get my head round it.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I've got a contact form and I would like to add to it a couple of simple human check questions like "what is 1 + 1?". I've got it to work with the answer being '2' but what i would like to do is have it also validate if the visitor enters 'two'.

This is how I did it for just the number '2'

Code: [Select]if (Trim($Human_check_1)!="2") $validationOK=false;
Could somebody please tell me how I can code it so "if Human_check_1 is equal to '2' or it is equal to 'two' the validation is true"

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
105 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Firewall / visited websites logger
Hi. I have a firewall implementation and I want to log all the websites visited on the machine. S

Performance impact of cookies
Hi, I was just wondering what impact there would be in terms of performance if you where to set then

Displaying data from MySql a different way
Hi all,
I'm pretty new to php and MySql and have hit a problem.

I am able to display data

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
SO : windows xp
database : XE

there is a table (transito) with two fields of clob

Bit manipulation program with binary operations
My homework is to create a program to scan in and add binary numbers and print them like so

Simple Scraper... Weird Output
Okay, maybe I just need a Blue Monster and some sleep, but....

I'm scraping a ringtone site

Convert Binary String to Decimal
Trying to Get:
Decimal: 305419896

Out of:
Binary String: xV4

Display error above the login forum help!
Hi guys. just so you know im not asking for someone to do this for me I just need to be pointed in t

sql error
I have been looking at this code for 20mins and can't work out what I am doing wrong. There is somet

Problem with coding MySQL query
I'm having heaps of trouble getting one of my PHP/MySQL queries to work for some reason (and the fun

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash