Automatically Detect Phone Model for WAP Jar Deployment

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Making a wap site is fairly simple, but I'd like to know if there's a way to make it so that the wap site automatically detects the phone model and deploys the appropriate jar. Deploying the appropriate jar is the easy part, though...how on earth do you get the phone model? I know you can get the "user-agent" header, but it doesn't always describe the phone model properly, and the value seems to be different for each phone. Is there a database of these headers anywhere? Thanks!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
313 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

AJAX form submit
I recently built a form that submits data to my database with an ajax function that is called throug

foreach loop, assistance request
I would like some guidance on the usage of foreach as I try to parse through a large database and wh

Menu restriction
How can I restrict the individual menu that would appear when a user logs in so that all users are c

duplicate record notification
In my database, after insertion of records, I want to know if the record inserted is duplicate or no

please help me... my password gets encrypted but not able to get in database
hai guys,
please help me... in the following function my password gets encrypted but no

simple script won't work. Please help
I'm new to php, and I am having trouble displaying a simple script in my web browser. My php code ex

2 things: enter doesn't work in IE & empty form
i have this search form that works well except for 2 things.

1) on IE when i hit enter instea

Conditions of info record - Error
When i created GR (901) and PO create automatic my PBXX is obtain the net price of info record but

double and single quotes in text fields acting up... help please
Single quotes, when entered into a text field, create an sql error upon Submit. It seems to create t

SCO Unix
I know this might not be the place to ask, but, can anyone tell me if SCO Unix comes with PHP built

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash