Automatically Detect Phone Model for WAP Jar Deployment


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Making a wap site is fairly simple, but I'd like to know if there's a way to make it so that the wap site automatically detects the phone model and deploys the appropriate jar. Deploying the appropriate jar is the easy part, though...how on earth do you get the phone model? I know you can get the "user-agent" header, but it doesn't always describe the phone model properly, and the value seems to be different for each phone. Is there a database of these headers anywhere? Thanks!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
313 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Session login issue
I'm wondering how to fix a problem I'm having with a session-based login system

Say I go to h

More pug propaganda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kkrmubsgf8

The commercial is definitely worth watching pug aw

update the selected existing records of database
Hi frndz,
I am new to php and get stuck....

Edit.php > Update.php > Updatea

Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?
Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

MS Exchange 2007 integration with ECC 6.0
Hello Experts,
We have ECC 6.0 and MS Exchange 2007. We need to integrate ECC 6 and MS Excha

Why does first ever HttpSendRequest take longer?
I promise this isn't as simple as it sounds. I'm wondering why the the first ever call to HttpSendRe

Adding Outlook 2007 items via file upload
I am looking for a way to be able to attach an Outlook item (an email message) in an ASP.NET 3.5 app

Can anyone give me some link on .htaccess tutorial
i wish to have friendly url using .htaccess, but no idea yet about this

Hope that anyone cou

Help with search.php
Hello All

I need the search engine on a site I am building at the moment to display the searc

session checking in page load
hai all I have a web site is www.Mryas.com in this my login page is Page1.aspx its co

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash