Problem in back link


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Webpage has expired
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
100 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cann.....
hi, can someone help me with this? I keep getting this error....

Warning: session_start() [fu

styling a RadioButtonList
HiI need to have a radio button and close to it, its lable, then a space then another set of those.

Cant display mysql data
Hey all,

I am learning php and my first goal is to create a simple CMS. At the moment I am st

php unable to sent email
Hi, guys, I try to send a email through php but unfortunately the mail unable to sent. Here is my co

Rss feed question
Hi

My blog and my website are different. Am i able to take my rss feed
from my blog and p

want to add a break after a certain amount of characters
i was wondering how to add a break in a blog post after a certain amount of characters... any idea o

PHP If Else statement for breadcrumb
Hi

I am trying to use a PHP if else statement to display a breadcrumb link on wordpress

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_
Can anyone view my code and tell me why im getting the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpect

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash