how can i display php source code snippets ?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am outputting some pho code .. and I want to display the source code so people can copy and paste it .... not really wanting to use a TEXTAREA box .... any ideas ?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
245 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee

Mastering Regular Expressions, Third Edition, is available.
The Third Edition of Mastering Regular Expressions is available.

QuoteThis third edition is 5

check_changed_data - I can't get data from the called method event
I use check_changed_data to trigger my event method.

The method delivers er_changed_data.

Probably a simple error...
I'm getting the error -- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/content/c/s/t/csteffen24

Error Messaging not working
I changed the way my form tells the user of an error. But I can't seem to get it to work properly.

mysql select with $_get ?
Hi, i have this code:
Code: // If char id is 0 and character dont exist do:
if ($_GET["id

simplexml and xpath - Need some help
Hello,

I am trying to parse an xml which comes back from Amazon and I am trying to know how m

insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd

email form (cannot find the problem)
Hello there. I've been having trouble with an email form. Can't find the problem really. I've tested

How to restrict the display of report variants
Hello All,

I want t know how to restrict the display of report variants.
I mean, whe

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash