Ball movement


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I want to move a ball from one point to another and it should hit a group of balls at the other end and scatter them.Could You kindly explain with sample code?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
167 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Form errors in an array
I'm processing a form and putting the errors in an array. empty($errors) doesn't seem to do the tric

[function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Okay I wrote this little script to upload a csv file that is located on my webhosts server to a mysq

using a loop help
Hi guys , i need some help. I have this loop :
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($Result)) { ?&

Struct/union and scope problem!
HI all , I have
Code: in header.h typedef struct Node Link; /* ---------

preg-match with a string and numbers
Hi, I can't get the expression to work for my preg_match, what I'd like is for it to match the strin

how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?
Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.<

Please help with SMTP Authenticated PHP Email Form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

How to update this array?
I am saving a string that looks this: username1, username2, username3...
into a single cell in a

Certain files upload, while others do not
I want to read the data from an uploaded file. Not sure why, but it only uploads for certain files.

The repetition structure: the while statement not working
New programming student, have assignment as follows:
A restaurant has 4 lunch combos for custom

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash