How do I know when getBounds Method is ready to be called.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an application that changes out stylesheets client side. Once I change stylesheet the browser changes immediately but there is a lag until the Sys.UI.DomElement.getBounds method will return the true size. I assume it's parsing stylesheets? After I make stylesheet changes, is there any way to know when getBounds is ready to be called?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
97 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Including calander to page - will not show other months than current??
im trying to add an existaing calander onto a profile page by using Code: <?php include "

Optimize Code
Just started getting into the use of cookies. The following code will redirect users to a set URL s

Port scanner problem
Hai
recently i developed one app through which u can check the opened and closed ports under an

Mail Script Problems
I have created a PHP mail script. I am having a problem though. In $body i am trying to put two va

Exporting new records
Trying to figure out the best way to set this up.

People register my site.

Their prof

asp authentication problem
Hello all, I want to use the asp authentication (from asp.net configuration) in my web site. there

How to submit a form to the same page?
I have a table containing information about books in my library and this table has the following col

Interpret Order
Hello all,

I'm wondering if I have this:

Code: $switch = array(
'one' =>

Output Buffering question
Hi all,

I've been trying to wrap my head around output buffering. So far I've found tons of

Preventing blank or already entered values
Im trying to learn how to place a read file line by line and prevent duplicate entries and also BLAN

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash