Port scanner problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hai
recently i developed one app through which u can check the opened and closed ports under an ip address or domain.but there is a small error.
if no port numbers are given then it should scan from 1-100 ports.but it is scanning only first 5 ports..
can anyone help me out..
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <html>
<title>Check the Open ports</title>
<pre> <font size=3><b>Hai
Using this application u can check the ports that are opened in the ip address

Common Ports Used are

FTP 21
SSH 22
Telnet 23
SMTP 25
Web 80
Pop 3 110
IMAP 143
Other Applications
Remote Desktop 3389
PC Anywhere 5631</b></font>
</pre>

<body background="image01.jpg" bgproperties="fixed">
<form action="timer.php" method="POST">




<table align="center" border="1" bordercolor="black">
<tr>
<td align="left" bgcolor="transparent" valign="center">Ip address:<input type=text style="color: #FF0000;font-family: Verdana;font-weight: bold;font-size: 14px;background-color: transparent;" maxlength='30' name=address></td></tr><tr></tr>
<tr><td align="left" bgcolor="transparent" valign="center">Port Number:<input type=text style="color: #FF0000;font-family: Verdana;font-weight: bold;font-size: 14px;background-color: transparent;" maxlength='25' name=service></td></tr>
<tr><td align="center" valign="center"><input type=submit name=submit value=Submit></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>
</body>
</html>
<?php
error_reporting(0);
$address = $_POST['address'];
$service = $_POST['service'];
if($address && $service)
{
if(fsockopen($address,$service,$errno,$errstr,10))
{
//echo "$address:$service is up!";
echo ("<table><td bgcolor=yellow width=100% align='center'><font face=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif size=2><b>$address:$service is up!</b></font></td></table>");

}
else
{
//echo "$address:$service is NOT up!";
echo ("<table><td bgcolor=yellow width=100% align='center'><font face=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif size=2><b>$address:$service is Down!</b></font></td></table>");
}
}
elseif($address)
{
for($service=10;$service<=100;$service++)
{
$sock_check=fsockopen($address,$service,$errno,$errstr,10);
if(!$sock_check)
{
echo ("<table><td bgcolor=yellow width=100% align='center'><font face=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif size=2><b>$address:$service is Down!</b></font></td></table>");
}
else
{
echo ("<table><td bgcolor=yellow width=100% align='center'><font face=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif size=2><b>$address:$service is up!</b></font></td></table>");

}
}
}
else
{

}
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
214 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Including calander to page - will not show other months than current??
im trying to add an existaing calander onto a profile page by using Code: <?php include "

Formatting echo from database
So I have a database that stores First and last names, then echos them back to a website, as of now

I apologise! It's a newbie to PHP feedback form problem!
Hi,

I am a total newbie to PHP. I am also a unemployed and need to get a job. So after 100% r

Code doesn't print what i wanted it too. Please help!
Hi there,

I wrote this code to mae it so that in the form before it that the user said their

Call db table from any PHP file
Hi,

I want to be able to call a database table that will be setup in another file called init

j1inmis Ouput layout changes
Hi,

Can anybody tell how can j1inmis output layout can be changed so that vendor names ge

Weekly Calendar
Hi, I am looking at creating a weekly calendar. The calendar will read from Monday - Sunday. Does an

check if value exists
I have googled this for a while and I am getting lots of different results. Is there a standard meth

Help on Order Entry Form/System Where is best to begin.
I have a dilema and a very short amount of time at this point and I'm looking for some help on decid

A little help needed passing hidden values to next page
I have a page that has hidden values in a form.

example
Code: <input name='signupID

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash