iterating through an array and escape each value independently.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a set up where the variable being escaped is an array and it needs to be iterated and escaped by separate. I need some help.

Code: <?php

$arrFoodTypes = isset($_REQUEST['frmSearch']['food_types'])?mysql_real_escape_string($_REQUEST['frmSearch']['food_types']):array();
?>
How can I fit that if else statment inside the below foreach loop. the indexes has been a difficult to place them

Code: <?php
foreach($_REQUEST as ['frmSearch]=>'['food_types'])
{$data['frmSearch']=mysql_real_escape_string(['food_types]);}
?>

Is this correctly syntaxed it? if any syntax error or mistake please correct me. Is iteration possible with the above set up at the foreach loop?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
104 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

want to add a break after a certain amount of characters
i was wondering how to add a break in a blog post after a certain amount of characters... any idea o

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

Displaying image from database
Hi,

I've got a site where that's got a database behind it. Currently it has loads of items in

preg_replace question
Hello!!

I hope someone can help me with preg_replace.

I load two tables from an extern

SHOW TABLES Help
Hi all

I have the following

Code: [Select]<?php
$sql = "SHOW TABLES&quo

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

Dynamic memory problem
Hey,

At the beginning of my code, I have this line:

Shape* gShape = 0;

XML Grouping
I'm using xml_parse_into_struct to get all my elements, but now I need to group them. For example, h

comparing tables across databases sql refinement ideas required
Hi all

Via pl/sql I need to ensure that data between tables in different databases match

Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash