Page not Loading After Test

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey All

It seemed that an inlcude statement wasn't working for some reason, so I tried a more absolute file path:

include("home/username/public_html/coding/scripts/carspecs.php")

However this simply returned a blank page, so I change it back to what it was:

include("../coding/scripts/carspecs.php")

However I still got a blank page, so I cleared my cache, ensured I'd uploaded the page and so on, and still blank. However every time I access the newly uploaded page, and then check in on the FTP, it's 0KB in size (9KB orginally). So everytime I reupload and access the page, it just changes to, well, nothing.

Any ideas?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
87 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Simultaneous select/update/insert
Hi

How would I need to go about when 2 users update a single row simultaneous? And how would

database design
Hi,

I got a page which allow candidate to type in their previous working experience,
I let

Backflush
I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a ba

Combining Two Queries
I have two scripts that each work fine by themselves. One is a search script with a variable that de

Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the

noob question
i traying to do a php form with auto replay for both(me and the user who send me a mail),

a u

Multi language - seo links
Im trying to figure out the best method to have a multi language website that will function with seo

Asset Transfer from One plant to another within same company code
Hi,

Please advise how to transfer one asset from one plant to another plant within same c

Anti Spam Code Problems
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I

Google Map
I have done Google Map Integration for one my project. But for that we need the "latitude and l

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash