Displaying a clickable playername

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am going wrong somewhere with the mysql_query, can someone please put me straight?

$playername = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `playername` LIMIT 1");
while($f = mysql_fetch_array($playername)){

$txt = str_replace("[player]", "<a href='profile.php?player={$f['playername']}'>{$f['playername']}>", $txt);
$txt = str_replace("[/player]", "</a>", $txt);
}

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
95 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

values in array being escaped
I would like to submit some values - back to the same form for checking before processing...

TinyMCE / Ajax Postback Problem
Hiya all,

I have a page which loads the TinyMCE editor. On the postback I obviously want to f

Why is the logic of this simple code not working?
Hey, I'm trying to determine if a table already exists in mysql, but doing a query first with mysql_

Header is not working in IE
Hi ! header function is not working in IE but it works in FF, Safari, Chrome. any help please. :

help with contest script
I would like to code a contest script to my site but i don't know how. Could someone just give me pu

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

Using loop to count number of entries
I'm writing a program that must ask user to type in numbers. After each entry, the program has to re

classic dynpro : hide area and auto adjust hights
Hi,

I want to develop a similar user interface as is used in standard transaction MIGO.

Disable Scrollbar in TableControl
Hello everbody,

please can anybody help me - outherwise i'm going to become desperate :P<

gmmktime or mktime
I live in the UK, i am within the GMT (with daylight saving time ie 1 hour difrence between summer a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash