PHP SUBMIT


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: <input name="doLogin" type="image" src="images/loginsubmit.jpg" id="doLogin3" value="Login">
ON FIREFOX it works fine


Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
but on Opera/IE it just refreshes and goes to login.php?




Here is my full thing:


Code: if (isset($_POST['doLogin'])=='Login')
{
include 'dbc.php';
$user_email = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['usr_email']);
$md5pass = md5(mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['pwd']));


if (strpos($user_email,'@') === false) {
$user_cond = "user_name='$user_email'";
} else {
$user_cond = "user_email='$user_email'";

}


$sql = "SELECT `id`,`user_name`,`approved` FROM users WHERE
$user_cond
AND `pwd` = '$md5pass' AND `banned` = '0'
";


$result = mysql_query($sql) or die (mysql_error());
$num = mysql_num_rows($result);
// Match row found with more than 1 results - the user is authenticated.
if ( $num > 0 ) {

list($id,$full_name,$approved) = mysql_fetch_row($result);

if(!$approved) {
$msg = "Account not activated. Please check your email for activation code";
header("Location: ./?God=Login&msg=$msg");
exit();
}

// this sets session and logs user in

session_start();
// this sets variables in the session
$_SESSION['user_id']= $id;
$_SESSION['user_name'] = $full_name;

//set a cookie witout expiry until 60 days

if(isset($_POST['remember'])){
setcookie("user_id", $_SESSION['user_id'], time()+60*60*24*60, "/");
setcookie("user_name", $_SESSION['user_name'], time()+60*60*24*60, "/");
}


Redirect( "Thanks you have Successfully Logged in!", './?' );
exit;
}
else
{
$msg = urlencode("Invalid Login. Please try again with correct user email and password. ");
header("Location: ./?God=Login&msg=$msg");
}

}

if (strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'MSIE'))
{

echo "hey";
}

?>
<form action="login.php" method="post" name="logForm" id="logForm" >

Code: <?php
/******************** ERROR MESSAGES*************************************************
This code is to show error messages
**************************************************************************/
if (isset($_GET['msg'])) {
$msg = mysql_real_escape_string($_GET['msg']);
echo "<div class="msg">$msg</div>";
}
/******************************* END ********************************/
?>









<center>
<div id="main_content">
<div id="login">
- <input name="usr_email" type="text" class="required" id="txtbox" size="25" style="background-color: transparent;
filter: alpha(opacity=50):
moz-opacity: .50;
opacity: .50;z-index:1;
">
</div>
<div id="password">
- <input name="pwd" type="password" class="required password" id="txtbox" size="25" style="background-color: transparent;
filter: alpha(opacity=50):
moz-opacity: .50;
opacity: .50;z-index:1;
">
<b><i>Remember Me?</i></b> <input name="remember" type="checkbox" id="remember" value="1">
</div>

<div id="submit">
- <input name="doLogin" type="image" src="images/loginsubmit.jpg" id="doLogin3" value="Login">
</div>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
270 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Displaying Multidimensional Arrays...about to put my head in a vice, PLEASE HELP
I am fairly new to PHP and MySQL and I have a problem which I have been trying to resolve for days.

Displaying values from a SQL count...
Hi,
Easy enough question i just forget the exact method ..
I have ...

Code: //count win

I think i'm using the syntax incorrectly
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and a newbie with PHP - I'm glad I found this site - I hop

Day of week
I am using PHP version 5.0.5
I have a varaible ($DATE (date format yyyy-mm-dd)) that is being inc

How do I use ValidatorCallout extender in Login control?
Hi,I'd like to customize the look and feel of the login control a little bit. One thing I'd love to

Header is not working in IE
Hi ! header function is not working in IE but it works in FF, Safari, Chrome. any help please. :

The IE or FF detector
Hello Friends,

Problem of today ( we seek for php help ) as following ,

we know all th

article site help remaining text
Hi all hope you will be fine
I am creating a article site in this site i want to put some text on

Where do I put CRON code
So I've figured out alot about how to automatically run a php function. I can't figure out where to

retrieving more than one max key from an array?
so i have an array of 20 numerical values (0-100) that i need to order from highest to lowest and th

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash