How do I know when getBounds Method is ready to be called.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an application that changes out stylesheets client side. Once I change stylesheet the browser changes immediately but there is a lag until the Sys.UI.DomElement.getBounds method will return the true size. I assume it's parsing stylesheets? After I make stylesheet changes, is there any way to know when getBounds is ready to be called?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
97 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

AJAX form submit
I recently built a form that submits data to my database with an ajax function that is called throug

double and single quotes in text fields acting up... help please
Single quotes, when entered into a text field, create an sql error upon Submit. It seems to create t

Pipe email to PHP - get mail adress from MySQL - send?
Hi all,

this is the challenge:

1) Our faculty at the college where I'm employed includ

Save file by click
Hello.
I'm not understand how to save file from page. I'd like make link to file with save abil

List/Menu Box
On an edit page when you want something to select what a user has previously selected from the datab

PHP4 to PHP5 Conversion
Hi Everyone,

I am working on a site that is built up on PHP4 and each page is being started f

Timer control causing error
I recently decided to add a timer control to an existing page that uses AJAX on my site. As soon as

CHECH A STRING FOR ' " ' (DOUBLE QUOTES)
I am checking for delimiter (.!?) and if there is a " after a sentence then it should neglect a

Need help to modify php ELSE code
I'm trying to find a way to have the php code display a message if there is no inventory listed in t

need help about
i store the value of my select statement result to an array and stored it to a variable named $fname

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash