records between 2 dates


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello all,

I have a date tracked table which contains effective_start_date and effective_end_date fields where we have the start date and end dates of an employee. Each employee can have multiple records with different start and end date.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Now, how can i find his records which are active in the dates between '01-JAN-2007' AND '01-JAN-2008'

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
243 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Slashes
Have a small problem and I'm not able to understand why I'm getting the results I'm getting... and i

retrieving policy name inside the function called by this particular policy
Hi there,

I've playing around with dbms_rls package, trying to set up some security repo

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

I need help with formatting date from mysql! with php!
Hello guys

*Note: this is a php question not MySQL question, please do not move it to mysql s

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

Change Web page language
i doing this thing first time but i dont find any suitable solution for it. On the demand of user. I

Working with Global Variables
hi, I'm not really sure why the following code is returning a "Call to a member function getBan

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

Not Loading Function Into Div
I'm not sure whether to put this under the php forum or ajax forum but because I tink it's more of a

MySQL issue
I am taking sentences through a form on page. Then checking some condition and trying to insert them

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash