Display Database


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I need to create a shopping cart. I found this code online: http://conceptlogic.com/jcart/
Unfortunately, I dont know how to display my product from MYSQL rather than hardcoding as shown in the script downloaded in that link above.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Please guide me step by step as i am a newbie in php mysql. I appreacite your effort in debugging my problem! Thanks in advance!!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
161 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

javascript in php code causes page to display white
Hi All,

Odd one this, I've got the following code (below) which is a simple log in form. The

Concatenate two strings ???
I have string one $string1 and another $string2.

How to concatenate (add) both of them $str

PHP5 - AJAX help
I've been following the tutorial on w2schools (http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_ajax_database.asp) a

Session login issue
I'm wondering how to fix a problem I'm having with a session-based login system

Say I go to h

Function
How can I make this function that once you click the link in the code it takes you to a new page wit

Timer control causing error
I recently decided to add a timer control to an existing page that uses AJAX on my site. As soon as

Pspell with my own dictionary
Hello!
I've tested two cases using pspell functions.
1)
Code: $dictionary_link = pspell_new

Displaying a record from mysql in a simple swf file
Hi,

I have a mysql database containing information I would like to display in my swf.

What exactly is net neatrality?
What exactly is it? I think it's anti-censorship and... stuff... but I don't really understand it

am I using this for loop correctly
Dear buddies!

Right now I am generating a report with some details for all the dealers.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash