Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...
But the in view DBA_AUDIT_TRAIL,I was getting empty value...(in SQLTEXT column) ...how can i get this value...
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanx
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
239 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to schedule the a job?
Hi,
I have prepared a task ( i.e. a procedure is prepare the file and send the same to con

help with variable
I've got a problem, i want to echo some images depending on the $id, however for me to get that id i

Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable
code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down me

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

pass form variables straight to email, no database required?
hello all,

im working on this form...

http://www.adobedayevents.com/project_request/pr

Change image filetype on upload?
Hi,
I've got a form which uploads an image to the server.
Is it possible to change the image t

show the direct link into href
I want to display link on the page. i am fetching the data(URL) from database,actually before that i

Warning: session_start() headers already sent error - Driving me Nuts!
I am trying my sister in laws site and I keep getting an error with my coding. I am more of a design

Could Someone Please Debug This?
I was wondering if someone could debug this script for me. I realize it's not the tidest script (and

Using unserialize()
Hi there.

I have some data in my database that is serialized.

e.g.

a:2:{i:0

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash