Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on one of my pages: 'length' is null or not an object. The line of code that is throwing the error is auto-generated by ASP.NET Ajax, and it looks like this:if ((hash.length > 0) && (hash.charAt(0) === '#')) if ((hash.length > 0) && (hash.charAt(0) === '#')) And it lives in the JavaScript function called Sys$_Application$get_stateString(). Any ideas?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
224 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

comparing tables across databases sql refinement ideas required
Hi all

Via pl/sql I need to ensure that data between tables in different databases match

Inserting a variable in a link
I have this code that I want to insert for my own variable but I have no idea how. This is what I wa

is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any

Perplexing problem showing a .jpg
Please disregard..........I figured it out

Calander Basic Spript help
hi, just starting out with PHP and have the following script:

<?php
//This gets t

php automatically escaping single quotes
I'm trying to test out my security a bit and I've noticed that php is escaping my single quotes. For

Access database inside of a validation class
Hello,

For quite some time, I have been using functions to validate form input and access the

Having Problem with Date
l have a submit buttom where user have the possibility to add a date to specify when his message s

Array becomes unset by itself?
Hi,

I have a bit of experience with PHP but not extensive. It seems I cannot store any items

Change log of Cost centre change in Plant maintenance order
Hi,
How to view Change log of Cost centre in Plant maintenance order. Not visible thru 'Docume

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash