Restricted access to sub-folder in iis6 doesn't work?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Basically I'm trying to add restriction to sub-folder (which contains pdf) in web.config for iis6 as below.
It doesn't work at all.


Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.



























----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It works only if changed to



But there are two login area's one for admin and other for site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried also adding web.config in virtual directory for sub-folder library/pdf in iis6. Added .pdf extension to mappings with aspnet_isapi.dll











Any help plz very urgent.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
84 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Saas with SAP R/3
hi experts,

Is SaaS offer available in SAP? for SAP R/3? from where i can get the info a

I got my hosting suspended XD
So I saw this challenge a day or so ago

http://www.programming-challenges.com/pg.php?page=dow

php/mysql auto logout after 2 hour and reset password
Hi all,

This I hope will make sense. I've the following code which when a user logins in, cr

Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.

DataTable Help Required
Hi all I am creating an app that utilises and MS Access back end and queries it quite a bit at vario

Delete HTML file after loading
I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a sma

Coefficient of a Restitution Hints
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints on how to write this program...

The coeffi

Does deleting the spmlog directory critical?
Hi Everyone,

Please, hope you could help me. We're having problems with the SAP backup. I

Sales orders ans reservations not taken into account on MPS / MRP
Hello,

I am implementing the MPS / MRP and I have the following problem:

I ha

Is it a good practice to store user info. in sessions?
I am making a user class for my script which stores all the user information in sessions. It takes u

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash